Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: HarryTheHazard
Your Roleplay Name: Ezio Bellucci
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:153944312

Player's Steam Name: Klown
Player's Roleplay Name: jester king [i think his full name is]
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:631559408

Why should this player be punished?: someone was tryna raid us and we was heavily defended they didnt get in, i did make a 911 saying this also.
not too long after when i think its all over i get headshot through the wooden block on the window thats facing the pd on the 5th floor at regals and instantly think thats strange and am lead to believe theres foul play, i make a comment in OOC about it and klown admits to using the render distance exploit that regals has to shoot me directly in the head [a friend told me he was tfu also so idk why he thought that was a good idea when a 911 was made stating defenders] essentially died to an exploit he used to head tap me. u can see in the video the wooden bits flying and the ss he admits to using the render distance exploit that regals has.

Evidence Link:

Attachments

• Garry's Mod (x64) 21_08_2023 06_45_18.png
    Garry's Mod (x64) 21_08_2023 06_45_18.png
    65.2 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
I was responding to a regals 5 raid while approaching intersection I was actively getting shot at by raiders. So I went to pd and gear up to heavy gear. I didnt saw any message stating that defenders are inside. (Feel free to take that to IA). I approached regals parking lot and I saw Ezio looking through the window this in my head looked like one of the raiders that is peeking from windows or checking the cops but sadly I didnt know that the windows were covered due to my render distance. After Ezio turned around I took the shot and after I approached the building I saw that the windows were infact blocked by the wooden fence. This wasnt intentional. After he commented it in the ooc I started laughing cuz I think at that time I was still in regals parking lot looking for other suspects without me knowing that it was blocked off. https://streamable.com/4rvi5g I didnt clip the situation tmac did.

I was responding to a regals 5 raid while approaching intersection I was actively getting shot at by raiders. So I went to pd and gear up to heavy gear. I didnt saw any message stating that defenders are inside. (Feel free to take that to IA). I approached regals parking lot and I saw Ezio looking through the window this in my head looked like one of the raiders that is peeking from windows or checking the cops but sadly I didnt know that the windows were covered due to my render distance. After Ezio turned around I took the shot and after I approached the building I saw that the windows were infact blocked by the wooden fence. This wasnt intentional. After he commented it in the ooc I started laughing cuz I think at that time I was still in regals parking lot looking for other suspects without me knowing that it was blocked off. https://streamable.com/4rvi5g I didnt clip the situation tmac did.

Would it be possible to upload a longer clip? If not please upload the following demo: perpheads_demo_2023-8-21 07-05-20

- this is the 911 call that was made around 48 seconds-ish before i was shot.
i mean as can be seen in the short clip its evidently clear that the window was out of render, no shot should have been taken, no further shots were taken at this officer who opened fire on the property with no real reason to or to any other officer for awhile. miscommunication or not the point still stands that even in the video submitted by Klown the property is clearly in just out of render and that my body was in an exploited view. @Maia
In the second screenshot [both from the submitted videos from klown] its shows that the walls are clearly not loading in and as such should not be utilized for any shooting as its essentially similar to using wallhacks against the property.

Attachments

• perpheads - Google Chrome 21_08_2023 14_10_48 (2).png
    perpheads - Google Chrome 21_08_2023 14_10_48 (2).png
    672 KB · Views: 23
  • ar.png
    ar.png
    230.3 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

This wasnt intentional.

Right after you killed Ezio you proceeded to use the render distance bug once again to shoot another player through the wall. This is something you conveniently kept from the clips you uploaded.

I really do not appreciate the lack of honesty in this situation. @klown will receive a ban for his actions as he was fully aware of the bug.

As per the reasoning behind shooting someone after the 911 call I believe that's a matter that should be dealt with through an IA rather than an Action Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back