Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: GamingPeach
Your Roleplay Name: David Peach
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:83369436

Player's Steam Name: Matar
Player's Roleplay Name: Alex Cooper
Player's SteamID: 76561198026469508

Why should this player be punished?: The player broke 1.1 Disrespectful Behaviour, 3.24 Staying In-Character and 3.4 Putting Your Life at Risk

The player decided to use abusive language to insult as seen in the last five seconds of the evidence clip
The player referencing the forums in-character text chat
The player broke 3.4 'After committing a crime, relevant precautions should be taken to avoid arrest or police attention, such as avoiding public places.' They were actively being pursued and had not gained any distance from pursuing officers (myself) but proceeded to drop off the chop shop car with no escape

Evidence Link:

My name Is LFN
I dont know where you brought that from.
Secondly, i would like to add that I posted an IA complaint on the post's author and he got demoted to corporal for using excessive force he also lied to the investigators. he clip doesnt open for me but thats what got me frustrated, he also included the fact that its a "3.4" the admin asked me about it already. All this was sorted out in the IA he just got frustrated for the demotion so he is trying his luck and probably didnt include the part of running me over 1 second before which got him demoted. Regarding me being pissed off- because of him running me over.
He was also asked if he called for EMS after messing up like this but he didnt take responsibility for his failure. Was going on a ego trip.

Also, in the IA he was lying to the investigators and told them he didnt mean to run me over, and he had "brake failure" i provided a clip that shows that he is lying. should have known better lying to IA. That got him demoted. I suggest you check out the IA>>>
Complaint ID- 783083-SWFOT-24

Last edited:
Hello,

First off disclosing IA results isn't acceptable and opens you up to an IA yourself - 2.8 The details of complaints are bound by a confidentiality agreement which extends between the complainant, the subject of the complaint, the investigators, the Professional Standards Department, the Complaint Committee, and the Chiefs of Department.

I never lied to the investigator and I have formally disputed this as that judgement and how it was concluded is beyond me considering until yesterday they never had my POV.

You're right I am frustrated I am demoted for your actions with zero regard for playing realistic and completing a car theft in a realistic fashion which the server attempts to recreate but yet you cry wolf when you get knocked down by my car and instantly go into a fit of rage showed by your attitude and actions and you have the audacity to call me out for not owning my actions...

All my clips have included you doing loops and dropping a car off when police are directly behind you with no plan of escape and me knocking you down and using my brakes, not sure what you are referencing here...

Don't use quotes if you don't understand how they work...

1722588536885.png

No EMS which the investigator clearly failed to investigate and get information on, shame on them for their lack of investigation skills not my fault.
The entire situation is shocking and blows my mind, you were knocked down, not killed didn't even need medical attention my record is squicky clean for the last 3 months + but yet I am demoted that is stupid and obviously I feel that way but I genuinely feel cheated and the only party held accountable and the action seem harsh and seems unfair

To address your comment on 3.4 which is extremely limited but from my understanding, your actions appear to be a clear breach of 3.4 and actually fit into one of the examples provided in the ruling itself

Thanks,
Gamingpeach

Last edited:
Hello,

First off disclosing IA results isn't acceptable and opens you up to an IA yourself - 2.8 The details of complaints are bound by a confidentiality agreement which extends between the complainant, the subject of the complaint, the investigators, the Professional Standards Department, the Complaint Committee, and the Chiefs of Department.

I never lied to the investigator and I have formally disputed this as that judgement and how it was concluded is beyond me considering until yesterday they never had my POV.

You're right I am frustrated I am demoted for your actions with zero regard for playing realistic and completing a car theft in a realistic fashion which the server attempts to recreate but yet you cry wolf when you get knocked down by my car and instantly go into a fit of rage showed by your attitude and actions and you have the audacity to call me out for not owning my actions...

All my clips have included you doing loops and dropping a car off when police are directly behind you with no plan of escape and me knocking you down and using my brakes, not sure what you are referencing here...

Don't use quotes if you don't understand how they work...

View attachment 23044

No EMS which the investigator clearly failed to investigate and get information on, shame on them for their lack of investigation skills not my fault.
The entire situation is shocking and blows my mind, you were knocked down, not killed didn't even need medical attention my record is squicky clean for the last 3 months + but yet I am demoted that is stupid and obviously I feel that way but I genuinely feel cheated and the only party held accountable and the action seem harsh and seems unfair

To address your comment on 3.4 which is extremely limited but from my understanding, your actions appear to be a clear breach of 3.4 and actually fit into one of the examples provided in the ruling itself

Thanks,
Gamingpeach

Of course i will include the context of the IA because its already been dealt with
You showed your point of view, i shared mine. So i dont understand why opening an AR? You already claimed i "broke 3.4" I gave my response about it.

How about you think why you got demoted? After expressing everything you think which you already shared in the complaint. The IA complaint team made a decision. If you're not happy about their decision, why is it my fault? Why posting an AR about it again?

How would i ignore the complaint???

Im not gonna reply any further, Id like to see an admin pov on it. Especially those that dealt with my IA complaint on you and decided that you're guilty. Atleast i didnt lie to them, sergeant.

If its not allowed to share anything that happend in the IA i completely apologize toward the staff team and take full responsibility. But its all related and was necessary for you guys to know whats going on. Also, you should be ashamed for telling me that its not ok then replying further about it.

Last edited:
LFN,

CC have a policy which enables them to disregard IA that are made when a rule is broken, I highlighted this in a dispute. I expected this route to be taken and therefore felt at that time no AR was required, however if I am held accountable then why shouldn't you?

I have formally disputed the decision made in the CC meeting and called out many issues with it, which is for me and professional standards to work through

Again never lied and I have proved this countless times but you and the investigator clearly have this idea that I have lied but I have yet to see anywhere or any proof that shows I was dishonest or lied at any point....

I'd equally like to understand the POV of the staff member who questioned you on the 3.4 as you claim and see why they thought it was acceptable....

'But its all related and was necessary for you guys to know whats going on. Also, you should be ashamed for telling me that its not ok then replying further about it.' I am sorry but if you are going to announce an IA and the results and slam it in a public forum, you better be dam right I am going to respond to it and call out all the BS by yourself and the professional standards department - don't delude yourself

I do agree we should leave this to the capable staff team to review and make a decision on my action request

Thanks,
Gamingpeach

I would just link to inform you guys that there was a IA complaint about most of it. It was all dealt with already. Expect me not being nice because of him running me over for no reason, he didn't mention it here.

I don't really understand why he is opening AR and find it unnecessary..

Thanks for the time.

-ish
We've discussed previously whether dropping off cars in front of cops was against the rules and we've decided to let Developers figure it out so it's not as easy to drop off a vehicle in front of cops.
As for the disrespect... If we'd consider every case of someone calling someone a "retard", we'd have to get rid of half of the community.
In terms of breaking character. Whilst minor, the user will be still issued a warning for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back