Action Request (Moon / FatGeorge)

Reaction score
Your Steam Name: daZai
Your Roleplay Name: Ryan Wood
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:118940212

Player's Steam Name: Moon / FatGeorge
Player's Roleplay Name: Jack Bingo / Mackenzie Herington
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43436378 / STEAM_0:1:108264788

Why should this player be punished?: 3.4 - They started a shootout with cops when his friend was unconscious and not even revived yet.

Evidence Link:Clip

Reaction score
We robbed the bank Dave had all the bank money on him and he said in org chat tfu van is at city garage, we then heard the shots at this point we all ran down from Office and it seemed like I was spotted by a cop. I decided I should wait just alittle bit longer to get me a nice little collat on the TFU and the cop behind him for bonus points and to my surprise it worked out just as planned. It was a very fast paced and high pressured situation for me, my heart was going boom bam boom bam. I knew I had to react and fast! We must save Dave and the heisted money I thought! But no the medic left him to die, what a corrupted bastard he is.

I don't know why FatGeorge is in this AR as I was the one who initiated fire first if this is the case add the other 6+ that were involved.

Reaction score
We robbed the bank Dave had all the bank money on him and he said in org chat tfu van is at city garage, we then heard the shots at this point we all ran down from Office and it seemed like I was spotted by a cop. I decided I should wait just alittle bit longer to get me a nice little collat on the TFU and the cop behind him for bonus points and to my surprise it worked out just as planned. It was a very fast paced and high pressured situation for me, my heart was going boom bam boom bam. I knew I had to react and fast! We must save Dave and the heisted money I thought! But no the medic left him to die, what a corrupted bastard he is.

I don't know why FatGeorge is in this AR as I was the one who initiated fire first if this is the case add the other 6+ that were involved.
Moon I CANNOT let you take the full fall for this.

It was me, I was breathing down Moons neck to the point of causing him goosebumps. I was whispering in his ear "you have to shoot now before it is too late, we must save our beloved David" before etching my hand across the back of his shoulder and reaching for the trigger on a shot he had already perfectly aligned through his thousands of hours of Apex Legends game practice. I cannot let Moon take the blame when it was I who steadily worked my gentle fingers to fire the shot that was taken to initiate the shootout.

Reaction score

As much as I want to accept it solely because of @FatGeorge ’s erotic fanfiction, after reviewing the situation and investigating from multiple involved parties, and the footage provided, we can state that:
- Dave, the downed individual, was the carrier of the bank money, having almost 4 million in stolen money on him which would have given a huge payout to involved robbers.
- A medic was in the process of reviving dave when they shot.

Whilst they miscalculated that their friend would be revived the loss of bank funds and org xp serves as a fair and just punishment as is. The benefit outweighed the risks here in their actions.

Reviewed with @Wescott