Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Dorizzo
Your Roleplay Name: Dorizzo Doe
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:97122020

Player's Community Name: @not sure
Player's Roleplay Name: not sure
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:178794506

Why should this player be punished?: I was at the entrance of slums, he then got me at gunpoint and told me to put hands up and open my door, wich is in 2nd floor. Told him in looc its not allowed, he then kept arguing that it is allowed, then he went up the stairs, i ran out and got killed the second i left slums, made f6 but he disconnected. PS: skip towards the end almost

Evidence Link: https://anonfiles.com/X2hcXdH2x9/perpheads_demo_2022-2-14_12-27-09_dem

Reaction score
i held you at gunpoint at the bottom of the stairs unaware that its a public place, i was going to let you go after i made an f6 to @flugs to ask whether not it was a public place until your friends upstairs used the Out Of Character information to rush out the apartment after hearing you were being mugged (gained from info in LOOC) i then shot you because you were running out while still under gp while your friends were coming to counterattack the mugging, if your friends hadnt been stupid and metagamed i wouldve let you go after i had gotten info from the f6 that it is indeed a public place but they decided to rush out with the intent to kill me from knowledge not gained in character.

Reaction score
tbh im not sure what you will gain from this action request by showing you and your friends broke the rules, only incriminating yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.