Action Request On [PH]Kay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Ekto! / Nick Angelos

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: [PH]Kay / i dont remember

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:103922428

Why Should This Player Be Punished?: This player broke 3.4 by ignoring me gunpointing him and not stoping after I shouted in voice chat a few times for him to stop. He clearly saw me gunpointing him when I got between him and the door, he still decided not to give a f**k turned around and ran inside while gunpointed and then pulled his gun.
Evidence (Demo Required):
https://mega.nz/#!ToQn2TqS!hGu8VYa2yTXK5Uan729ddPWaxmVIZZ5OyKmy_LPFEoc

Tick: 52500

Reaction score
I was confident because i had 3-2 other people in the building backing me up,so it didn't really matter for i was trying to lure you to them.

Reaction score
You clearly broke 3.4 if you was trying to lure him you risked your life as it was he could easy but a bullet into you and you didnt care and was trying to lure him to where you all could have got killed.

Reaction score
After Discussing this Privately with Ekto,I want to Say that I Indeed Broke This Rule,but it was not Intended,I apologised to ekto and the ice wall between us has been melted.
That does not mean i don't accept the ban/warning.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

User will receive a warning for 3.4.

Also, @Carrot™ this is your second warning for ignoring gunpoint, if you continue to act in this way a more severe punishment may be instated next time, I suggest you think before you act when you're at gunpoint next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.