Action request on SleepyMode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Cody Garrett

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Jessica Fox

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29112457

Why Should This Player Be Punished:

This player should be punished because he ninjacuffed me and when I told him about that, he just said "I don't care" as you see from the demo.

About half hour after that, I was on the PD fence and he tried to ninjacuff me by jumping from the ground, but I was too far away to be cuffed.

When I was at bazaar and spotted the rulebreaker, I asked that can he finish roleplaying so we can go on admin sit. Rulebreaker disconnected about 20 seconds after that and about at the same time when @Hayden was about to take me and him on an admin sit.

As a corporal he should know well what's right and what's wrong and seemed like he knew, but just didn't care.

Evidence:

Reaction score
Ninjacuffing.. I love when people say it.

I got reported a thousand times, staff said there is no such thing as ninja cuffing and whoever reported me just wasted his time as he went to jail anyways.

Reaction score
tbh from irl a cop would be able to tackle you while running which sadly we can do IC unless you do a /me which if you want to do you need to type and the person will get away so i dont see why this is wrong.

Reaction score
denied.jpg

The actions of the officer were realistic. See the above post.​

Status
Not open for further replies.