Action Request (phoondos)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I was under the assumption that I could flee if my engine was on, but I may have misunderstood the rule about that. However, I'm fairly certain that the moment shots are fired, GP goes out the window. Had shots not been fired, I would not have pulled my gun out. But shots were fired, and so I did end up pulling my firearm out. I understand if my preconceived notions are incorrect, and I understand if I receive a warning, or worse, a ban for this behavior.

Reaction score

The actions in the video clearly violated rule 3.4.

You were held at gunpoint by multiple officers and should have complied. However, you chose to pull out a weapon, which led to your death.

If you were at a complete stop, and the gunmen were positioned in front of your windshield with obstacles blocking your path, you are obligated to comply with their commands.

Here are a few examples of when it's acceptable to drive away whilst under gunpoint:

1. If your vehicle was already in motion.
  2. If the gunmen did not have a clear line of fire on you.
  3. If your vehicle was fast enough for a successful escape.
  4. If there were no obstructions in your way.

In the video, the officers aimed at your tyres rather than directly shooting you. If you exited the vehicle and they continued to shoot at you, it would have been justified for you to pull out your weapon to protect yourself under Rule 3.6. However, in this situation, their intention was only to disable your car, and not to cause harm to you.

@phoondos will be receiving a 1-day ban for breaking 3.4

Status
Not open for further replies.