Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Liuflat
Your Roleplay Name: Abdi ahmed
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:560071684

Player's Steam Name: qv
Player's Roleplay Name: Gaz Uppy
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:634735385

Why should this player be punished?: Because Gaz broke 2.5 i belive because he shot me at bazzar without a valid reason, and later when i asked is OOC he said the reason was that he feelt threatened because i made him spin out in his car. In the clip u can clearly see that i did not chase him or anything to bazzar he was going past bazzar to the front parking while i went to the back parking and i had no intrest in chasing him. Then he comes to back parking and shoots me when i try to enter bazzar. And also i would like to know if he felt so threatened why would he come to bazzar where he knew i was because he stoped his car at the pedestrian crossing then it would be smarter to keep driving instead of stoping at bazzar and shooting me.
I made a F6 but my game chrased so this was not dealt with ingame i belive,

Evidence Link: https://streamable.com/39aabb

Last edited:
dont sit n try ram into me like ill let it slide
No but do u have to shoot me when I have clearly stopped doing it u even sat in your car and saw me going into bazzar back parking while u where at the front

And under 2.5 it says
  • Killing a player over verbal insults, minor or accidental actions. And I believe that making u do a spin with ur car and rammed it 2-3 that did not cause any damage is a minor action. So therefore I mean it’s 2.5

Your Steam Name: Liuflat
Your Roleplay Name: Abdi ahmed
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:560071684

Player's Steam Name: qv
Player's Roleplay Name: Gaz Uppy
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:634735385

Why should this player be punished?: Because Gaz broke 2.5 i belive because he shot me at bazzar without a valid reason, and later when i asked is OOC he said the reason was that he feelt threatened because i made him spin out in his car. In the clip u can clearly see that i did not chase him or anything to bazzar he was going past bazzar to the front parking while i went to the back parking and i had no intrest in chasing him. Then he comes to back parking and shoots me when i try to enter bazzar. And also i would like to know if he felt so threatened why would he come to bazzar where he knew i was because he stoped his car at the pedestrian crossing then it would be smarter to keep driving instead of stoping at bazzar and shooting me.
I made a F6 but my game chrased so this was not dealt with ingame i belive,

Evidence Link: https://streamable.com/39aabb
ok well dont sit n ram me repeatdly n then start clippin u casually going baz like u was doing nothing

and I don’t know why u started shooting over a so small thing ur car did not get any damage

you do know that ramming into someones vehicle without a valid reason is 2.5 itself lol

and I don’t know why u started shooting over a so small thing ur car did not get any damage
bro u ramming into me at 80+ mph i felt endangered and i caught u lackin dont hate the playa hate the game

My demo is kinda fucked but il try tomorow. And i am pretty sure this started when i was driving to close to him and tapped his side so he spun out.

My demo is kinda fucked but il try tomorow. And i am pretty sure this started when i was driving to close to him and tapped his side so he spun out.
u tried repeatedly but ok

And u escalated by shooting me after it was done which I can’t see how u benefited from

And u escalated by shooting me after it was done which I can’t see how u benefited from
wym i got rid of some pagan tryna fuck me n my car up so i just removed the problem entirely

But was i still trying to fuck up your car when u ar at bazzar waiting to see where I go and I was in the middle of the highway. And if I still wanted to I would have easily done it because my Car was faster.

But was i still trying to fuck up your car when u ar at bazzar waiting to see where I go and I was in the middle of the highway. And if I still wanted to I would have easily done it because my Car was faster.
A shame u got capped then isnt it as i said dont hate the playa hate the game dont fuck around and not expect to find out

That is the dumbest shit I have heard u proud of shooting someone unarmed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back