Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Locksmith/Jack Locks
Your Roleplay Name: Jack Locks
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:183399913

Player's Steam Name: Rendex
Player's Roleplay Name: Johny Marony
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59662386

Why should this player be punished?: Breakage of 3.4,During a situation at church,my friend somehow managed to Mug the person in the back room,as revenge he shot down Ellias in the parking lot,he then got revived and had a lengthy talk with officers before being shot and killed by Johny who was in a Red challanger on the highway,After coming to the conclusion that he will most likely come back to suburbs storage i went there and stored Ellias Mp5k that i managed to talk the officer into keeping for me,I saw him at storage,and gunpointed him He then drove Forward into me Ragdolling me,he then ran into storage got a weapon out and killed me.(I will Look at the Demo at another point to give you the Tick number)

Evidence Link: https://mega.nz/file/7IQQQRLT#sElywOn-gPCsyI3jcC6fHjKIF4eZ2uFmlvZbpypEQkI

Reaction score
  • Staff
At Tick 5663,you can see them Kill my friend who was right next to an having a converstation with a cop.
At Tick 8000 and Above,you can see the driver and him Disregard gunpoint and drive me over after being stationary for a prolonged Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.