Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Apo_llo
Your Roleplay Name: Joe Jackwagon
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:424667278

Player's Steam Name: Ronnie
Player's Roleplay Name: Ronnie Murphy
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:177547090

Why should this player be punished?: User was driving wrong lanes of Traffic I originally warned him not to do it again and he turned around. He then came back up the offramp towards oncoming traffic then went right down the right side of the road. I clocked onto this so pulled him over to arrest him for his Reckless and Dangerous Driving. To this he pulls out an assault rifle and starts shooting me. RDM , 3.4

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1scByUMZLtg_eo/d1337Nqf1syR?invite=cr-MSxtY24sMjA4MTczODQs

Reaction score
also he had no real reasoning for arresting me i was drivimg on the right side of the road he rammed me then i swerved round and starting driving on the other side bc of him

Reaction score
I was driving to Suburbs about to take the off ramp when this individual was half way up the off ramp. I slowed down and turned my vehicle to prevent him coming up the off-ramp and told him to turn around and i let him off. As i was driving towards forest highway i saw him driving back up the off-ramp so i spun around he came up the off ramp turned and started driving correct lanes. I pulled in-front of him and the rest is on that clip

Reaction score
I will try see if i have any other footage of this interaction. But he blatantly missed road signs saying you cannot drive up the OFF ramp. Then has an issue when i restrict him from continuing up the off ramp. He was putting his life at risk intentionally driving up the off-ramp

Reaction score
No im trying to have a fresh start regrading my ban history and trying to improve how i play on perpheads he bashed me on the wrong side of the road whilst going on the high way i said why did u do that and started driving on that side towards the ramp u can see in the video and then pulls me over and puts a gun to be please can you stop bring up my ban histroy as it has nothing to do with the incident

Reaction score
The issue i have is you went up the wrong way to get on the highway you took the OFF RAMP next to cornfield road. You do NOT enter the highway there! then when i specifically explain it to you you blatantly ignore the claims. a Demo on your behalf would explain the situation

Reaction score

I don't think any further evidence is necessary with respect to the off-ramp. Even though your stories are different, one similarity is that @RonnieThatG should not have began shooting. If a police officer has rammed you, IA or F6 should be your first resort, not M4. If a police officer is just stopping you for driving the wrong way on the highway, M4 isn't even on the table. Responding with extreme violence like this puts your own life and freedom at a risk that is disproportionate to the situation. It's also undisputable that Ronnie failed to comply with gunpoint.

Ronnie, if you're trying to have a fresh start then you're clearly not trying very hard. This was so blatantly against the rules and you should know this. You will be receiving a 5 day ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.