- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 10
Your Steam Name: sοvα
Your Roleplay Name: Isaac Bonga
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:579947336
Player's Steam Name: Russian.Ali.On.****
Player's Roleplay Name: Abdulhadi Arshad
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:720675900
Why should this player be punished?: Did not put his hands up, calling his friends, resulting his freinds comming and killing me, I lost my gun, and my friends gun, maybe even some drugs, and and his shotgun, I want him warned or banned, and my things back.
Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/nArpgMLqMu3MLrITV?invite=cr-MSxPWXEsNTc3MzI3NTky
Your Roleplay Name: Isaac Bonga
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:579947336
Player's Steam Name: Russian.Ali.On.****
Player's Roleplay Name: Abdulhadi Arshad
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:720675900
Why should this player be punished?: Did not put his hands up, calling his friends, resulting his freinds comming and killing me, I lost my gun, and my friends gun, maybe even some drugs, and and his shotgun, I want him warned or banned, and my things back.
Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/nArpgMLqMu3MLrITV?invite=cr-MSxPWXEsNTc3MzI3NTky
