Action Request (rxsm)

Reaction score
Your Steam Name: GainAxe
Your Roleplay Name: Louie Gonzalves
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:226391237

Player's Steam Name: rxsm
Player's Roleplay Name: Mandy love
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79476562

Why should this player be punished?: This user obviusly stored while he shouldnt have, i am not asking for him to be punished jsut for the gun to be given to us, as it should never have been stored. He starts off by snipin my friend then storing it in his van and then getting out his sako.

Evidence Link: https://gyazo.com/d77eb80a5ffb0125a22babe6d38bc306

Reaction score

3.18 Storages and trunks​

While their life and/or freedom is in imminent danger a player must not use their storage boxes/trunks to avoid losing valuable items that the player is currently holding on their person.

I retrieved the M24 from storage, made it far enough to see you in render distance then made my way all the way back to my van, during said time no shots were fired meaning my life had no imminent threat, the only other person I saw at the raid was the person who ran inside (iirc), since no shots were fired and I was extremely far out of render, I swapped my weapon out for another which would be more equipped for CQB and moved closer to the raid. If you want an M24 that badly ask me ingame and maybe I’ll donate it xo

Reaction score

Please provide some form of video evidence of the situation as the screenshot of the logs you provided doesn't really give enough context to come to a conclusion.

Reaction score
This is silly and a waste of everyone's time. The M24 would probably have been worth less than $5k more than the Sako that you received. You're not even asking for a punishment.