Action Request (sajib somthing and the 2 other)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: beastkill6rnl
Your Roleplay Name: lenndrik doe
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:426436177

Player's Community Name: @sajib somthing and the 2 other
Player's Roleplay Name: sajib
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:426436177 i cant see it

Why should this player be punished?: insane harrasment rdm making me angered please ban them all 3 clips speak for themself opent report in game dident get aswered.................

rdm, i wanna report all 3 i dident feel like cutting the clips so you know this is the same situation

Evidence Link: pt1.
--- pt 2 .
--- pt 3 .
pt 4

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
At what point were you RDM'ed, and at what point was it even us who killed you?

Reaction score
I was involved in this situation. I wish it went how is is trying to say it but it didn't. Initially it started with him saying "Yo Saqib" which we then asked "How do you know my name" which then followed up with him making a remark in ooc stating "biggest pussio thing to do is say how do you know my name LMAO" he claimed he knew Saqib's number so we ask him "What is it then" he fails to tell us and instead proceeds to reverse into Saqib causing him damage. We then proceeded to shot his car due to the damage that was given to Saqib. He then came back and claimed that he never ran over Saqib and stated even in /desc "Car has no damage" or something like that. Then after the situation and his prison sentence was done. We see him again and he once again rams us, so we rang the police and waited but he drove off so we drove into him to stop him getting away causing him to pull a shotgun out of his trunk and shoot at the car so Saqib rammed him and killed him. He then kills me after (Kai Biggins) for asking "Are you mad"

maeen

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Kai pretty much summed the situation up quite well.

I do not understand how I RDMed, or anyone of us RDMed you at all. I ran over you after the fact you shot at me, which is understandable. You lied in a /desc, started talking crap in LOOC/OOC.

We never killed you once. You did infact run me over, and powergaming by saying you know my name, and my number, to which I asked you "what is my number". The only ever interaction I've had with you, was when you shot my friend "Dwight" in the back at bazaar, for no reason at all, to which we killed you outside Parker Tunnel.

You could of avoided the situation by waiting. I understand that ramming you like I did was maybe not the best case, but considering you rammed me, and a friend of mine trying to hold you at citizens arrest after you had threatened my life over at Regals parking lot, makes me feel as though the ramming was justified as you did run into me and one of my friends. You then decided to pull a shotgun, in front of TFU officers, and in front of PD, starting shooting me car, to which I ran you over. I was then arrested for it, but before I made it to the cells, you had started killing cops, and randomly killed Kai for asking you if you were mad. You RDMed him, you threatened to kill me, and you rammed me and a friend.

Reaction score

A reason for this being denied is partly due to you seeing @FARSTAD behind your vehicle and still deciding to reverse into him. If you had just waited or called the police to get them to move then none of this would have occurred. You instigated the whole situation on yourself.

Reviewed with @MiniRaze

Status
Not open for further replies.