Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: mqnipulated
Your Roleplay Name: Lao Ming
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:111327767

Player's Steam Name: sasuke0115
Player's Roleplay Name: Amy Jordan
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:243856479

Why should this player be punished?: RDM'd me in bazaar after a previous situation that both i and i assume he had died after as it was over 2 hours ago, the situation was resolved by police & i shot him because he was punching my friend & pulled a gun out. he was not arrested and did not lose his gun back then so he should've just been good and not a moron.

Evidence Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19Sg2W6lYvzMq4mgCDV3ea1SjqOFSSH-n/view?usp=sharing

Reaction score
i have never died. he is getting all mad because he shot me for no reason. i had my gun out and i didnt even point it and he still shot at me. i have never died excpet the time he shot me and i got revived. also, dont just assume......

Reaction score
ive made the AR you RDM'd me full on, the cop even sided with me. you were hitting my friend and approached us with a sawed off shotgun earlier.

Reaction score
i have never died. he is getting all mad because he shot me for no reason. i had my gun out and i didnt even point it and he still shot at me. i have never died excpet the time he shot me and i got revived. also, dont just assume......
to provide your evidence please showcase your demo!
Go to your garrys mod folder > data folder > phdemos folder > drag the demo file to your demos folder (found in garry's mod folder) > then open up demos tab in the main menu of gmod.

For more info refer to this guide please: https://help.perpheads.com/page/demos---how-to-guide

Reaction score
mr malek it has been like 2 hours i doubt he gonna provide 2 Demos but i wish him luck

Reaction score
i shot you cause you were punching my org member and threatening them with a gun! if you want I will unally with your shitty org! :) thankyou

Reaction score
A clip is not enough to prove you have not died for 2+ hours

Reaction score
idk man i think you should get the demos like he asked for bro

Reaction score
I will lock this thread until a moderator is able to respond to this. In the meantime get and proof needed ready.

Reaction score
A clip is not enough to prove you have not died for 2+ hours
Logs confirm the player did not die, they were revived and remained alive for over an hour to where they killed you.

Therefore because you shot them to begin with this allows them to find and kill you for your actions.

Reaction score

After review, the player stayed alive from when you shot them, therefore they enacted revenge on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.