Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Rawr xd
Your Roleplay Name: Tony Helgast
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:157769770

Player's Steam Name: Sorle
Player's Roleplay Name: Charlie McCann
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51990442

Why should this player be punished?: They should be punshed for 2.5 and 1.1. The guy chased me down as he placed and bomb at my back door to kill me when I was running away from a scary bomb beeping. He had no reason to seek my out and shoot me.

Evidence Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDlyI0liujc&ab_channel=DankMemer

Reaction score
I'll respond to this the best I can:

You did the Usain Bolt 100m sprint world record away from me telling you very clearly to put your hands up, as the only people around were my org member and you. You then got gunned down due to your egregious and extensive breach of 3.4, at which point you began to start complaining in OOC at the outcome of the situation, which ended as it did solely as a fault of your own.

In this process, you decided it appropriate to slander me on a public platform and accuse me of breaching the rules (which I very clearly didn't) and understandably this somewhat upset me, as I don't want my clean image in terms of non-conduct rulebreaks, as I have not been punished for such since 2019. As such, I responded the way I did which I believe was quite tame, and you continued the provocation and slander instead of referring yourself to the avenues of an F6 or AR.

What I said to you in OOC referred to a situation you have quite clearly publicly accepted and are not afraid to shy away from & have made absolutely no attempt to decline; this can be displayed in the deleted replies to this AR.

TL;DR: You broke 3.4 and tried throwing dirt on my name, so I was upset but restrained myself to something very mild which isn't realistically any form of disrespect, considering your previous acceptance of the label given.

To add onto this, you then began slandering me & disrespecting me in shoutbox, saying I was part of an "echo chamber" and then trying to bring real-life affairs and egos into the situation for whatever unknown reason.

Reaction score
no i didnt need to, but i've watched it now and it directly supports my statement

Reaction score
-involved

After we bombed you, he chased you down with a gun and told you to put your hands up and stop running multiple times, and you refused to stop running and you got shot, so i dont see why you're complaining

and on the OOC screenshots, he's simply explaining why you got killed, what he said isnt even disrespectful, plus you arent showing what you said to him

Reaction score

In the clip you could clearly see sorle behind you and he did give you commands to stop which you ignored. This gives him a justifiable reason to kill you and therefore @Sorle did not break any rules. In the OOC messages, it's very vague and he is not really disrespecting you at least not sufficient enough for any punishment.
Reviewed with @money and @flugs

Status
Not open for further replies.