Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: GainAxe
Your Roleplay Name: Louie Gonzalves
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:226391237

Player's Steam Name: Sorle
Player's Roleplay Name: Emiliano Ross
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51990442

Why should this player be punished?: User decided to tell me to Kill myself, after timing out and dying in a counter. Also decided to throw a grenade at me because of the situation before NLR. After that decided to kidnap me and ziptie me, and put me in farm and punch me to death, the reason for him knowing I killed him was because (listed underneath). After ALL this, they both decide (aloo89 and Sorle) to pull to storage and kill 2 of my org members which wasn't even close to "assisting" in the killing of Sorle. This honestly seems like to me, that he got mad that he times out, and is now letting all the rage out on us. Also decided to leave before 10 min after killing my org members.

Evidence Link:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I told you to "kill yourself" directed to your character because we have had many negative IC interactions and my character does not like your character - you took it upon yourself to break the character and call back to something that happened in a previous life, making you in breach of 3.5 & 3.24

Grenade was a stupid move from frustration, sorry about that. Nothing more to say - knew it wouldn't land and it was more of a catharsis thing for me than anything. Again, no real excusing that and I'm sorry - was a particularly frustrating event after a very long day and it won't happen again.

I called that because of this, you would attempt to kill me and I knew it. You were the only person with reason to kill me, I called that in my org chat. As soon as I saw you at storage I said immediately in org "might die" and sure enough I did. Doesn't take a genius to put the pieces together and realise you killed me. We then got the information, aloo kidnapped you, and I got my revenge after NLR.

I couldn't have been "run over" when I died in the storage building and my body didn't move from there. I was actually stood on an elevated platform and my body wasn't moved from that - it was very clear what happened.

You were directly told by curak to not continue in OOC yet you can be seen in your own evidence starting more issues - speaks for itself really. You did whatever you could to provoke a response and used it against me as soon as you got it.

Reaction score
I told you to "kill yourself" directed to your character because we have had many negative IC interactions and my character does not like your character - you took it upon yourself to break the character and call back to something that happened in a previous life, making you in breach of 3.5 & 3.24

Grenade was a stupid move from frustration, sorry about that. Nothing more to say - knew it wouldn't land and it was more of a catharsis thing for me than anything. Again, no real excusing that and I'm sorry - was a particularly frustrating event after a very long day and it won't happen again.

I called that because of this, you would attempt to kill me and I knew it. You were the only person with reason to kill me, I called that in my org chat. As soon as I saw you at storage I said immediately in org "might die" and sure enough I did. Doesn't take a genius to put the pieces together and realise you killed me. We then got the information, aloo kidnapped you, and I got my revenge after NLR.

I couldn't have been "run over" when I died in the storage building and my body didn't move from there. I was actually stood on an elevated platform and my body wasn't moved from that - it was very clear what happened.

You were directly told by curak to not continue in OOC yet you can be seen in your own evidence starting more issues - speaks for itself really. You did whatever you could to provoke a response and used it against me as soon as you got it.
Yes so lets break this down.
This section "I told you to "kill yourself" directed to your character because we have had many negative IC interactions and my character does not like your character - you took it upon yourself to break the character and call back to something that happened in a previous life, making you in breach of 3.5 & 3.24" Is obviously a excuse the amount of hate you had towards me there is making this pretty clear that you obviously did this with ooc matter. Also I don't EVER remember our 2 characters having problems together?

This section: "You were directly told by curak to not continue in OOC yet you can be seen in your own evidence starting more issues - speaks for itself really. You did whatever you could to provoke a response and used it against me as soon as you got it." you are obviusly lying, as seen in the evidence below, he never told me to keep it out of ooc.

This section: "I couldn't have been "run over" when I died in the storage building and my body didn't move from there. I was actually stood on an elevated platform and my body wasn't moved from that - it was very clear what happened." I know its pretty obvious that i killed you, but as far as I know (I could be wrong), that isn't enough for you to get kos on me, you could aswell have been rdm'ed or anything. The fact that no-one saw me kill you makes this kind of go to nothing.

This section: "Grenade was a stupid move from frustration, sorry about that. Nothing more to say - knew it wouldn't land and it was more of a catharsis thing for me than anything. Again, no real excusing that and I'm sorry - was a particularly frustrating event after a very long day and it won't happen again." I get that you get frustrated but as seen on the clip you CLEARLY go for my car, aiming to kill it. I agree that we all get frustrated sometimes, but this is just a whole other level, this again kind of proves my fact that you where acting irrationally and therefor supports my theory about the "kill yourself" being ooc.

Reaction score

Continued:

487E7C6E45D27580F54108BE125759AE75D02F3E

You also completely RDMed me in-game which I've reported and should hopefully be dealt with soon; you feigned ignorance to the fact that I had already died even though you drove past me AFK at city hall at a spawnpoint and just used it as an excuse. I want to just be done with this but you're now going out of your way to target and insult me.

Reaction score
Continued:

487E7C6E45D27580F54108BE125759AE75D02F3E

You also completely RDMed me in-game which I've reported and should hopefully be dealt with soon; you feigned ignorance to the fact that I had already died even though you drove past me AFK at city hall at a spawnpoint and just used it as an excuse. I want to just be done with this but you're now going out of your way to target and insult me.
No, this is taken out of context, your friend decided to contact me, and write smt, i then decided, because lets be honest you haven't been the most friendly person this evening, to write that. To put a fat line under my point, that you are being really toxic and everything in that category towards me, because you timed out.

The reason for my naughty language in the messages to Aloo89, is that you legit added me to start it all over again when i thought it was done:

Also the report made on me, just because I drove by the city hall, doesn't mean I looked for you there. I thought you left and came back. So even if i did see you i wouldn't have known if you died.

Reaction score
Can i just ask why was me and @OverCastSpark87 Killed at storage due to this situation though,i may misreading but i never showed once that i was going to KOS you,even after you and Aloo gunpointed me and Gainaxe,i can kinda of see why i was killed as i was one of the only one who had KOS on you,But then i found out that apparently Gainaxe was also at storage at the time of me and Kevin's death which would defeat that reason to kill me(Plus Kevin was totally uninvolved as we just finished a slums raid and ran to storage he was not even present at the killing of Sorle)

Reaction score
Yes so lets break this down.
This section "I told you to "kill yourself" directed to your character because we have had many negative IC interactions and my character does not like your character - you took it upon yourself to break the character and call back to something that happened in a previous life, making you in breach of 3.5 & 3.24" Is obviously a excuse the amount of hate you had towards me there is making this pretty clear that you obviously did this with ooc matter. Also I don't EVER remember our 2 characters having problems together?
you're in org which was rivalled with mine for very long time & we have had many gunfights and you have killed and mugged many of my friends - i was just saying something in-character and how you choose to interpret that when it is very clearly in-character and no further is not my issue

This section: "You were directly told by curak to not continue in OOC yet you can be seen in your own evidence starting more issues - speaks for itself really. You did whatever you could to provoke a response and used it against me as soon as you got it." you are obviusly lying, as seen in the evidence below, he never told me to keep it out of ooc.
why are YOU lying and misconstruing evidence about something that can be easily proven by logs? it wasn't even that problematic but now that you've lied about it in a report it just looks so much worse for you?

FFXfeez.png

This section: "I couldn't have been "run over" when I died in the storage building and my body didn't move from there. I was actually stood on an elevated platform and my body wasn't moved from that - it was very clear what happened." I know its pretty obvious that i killed you, but as far as I know (I could be wrong), that isn't enough for you to get kos on me, you could aswell have been rdm'ed or anything. The fact that no-one saw me kill you makes this kind of go to nothing.
i had previously called it was you who would try and i think it was a very fair assumption considering it was right - not to mention it was directly in front of witnesses and NPCs - i said multiple times i might die and you were the only person with a reason to kill me

This section: "Grenade was a stupid move from frustration, sorry about that. Nothing more to say - knew it wouldn't land and it was more of a catharsis thing for me than anything. Again, no real excusing that and I'm sorry - was a particularly frustrating event after a very long day and it won't happen again." I get that you get frustrated but as seen on the clip you CLEARLY go for my car, aiming to kill it. I agree that we all get frustrated sometimes, but this is just a whole other level, this again kind of proves my fact that you where acting irrationally and therefor supports my theory about the "kill yourself" being ooc.

i knew you'd just drive away, again not excusing it at all and it was just a bad move on my part

it wasn't ooc at all - i had a discussion on you with steam afterwards where it was pretty much entirely civil so that kinda proves my point

Reaction score
Can i just ask why was me and @OverCastSpark87 Killed at storage due to this situation though,i may misreading but i never showed once that i was going to KOS you,even after you and Aloo gunpointed me and Gainaxe,i can kinda of see why i was killed as i was one of the only one who had KOS on you,But then i found out that apparently Gainaxe was also at storage at the time of me and Kevin's death which would defeat that reason to kill me(Plus Kevin was totally uninvolved as we just finished a slums raid and ran to storage he was not even present at the killing of Sorle)
this is currently being dealt with in-game where i explained in the report, essentially you were entirely complicit to the killing and provided backup and safety - you were found in the car with gainaxe when we kidnapped him - kevin was killed for pulling a gun after i shot you

Reaction score
you're in org which was rivalled with mine for very long time & we have had many gunfights and you have killed and mugged many of my friends - i was just saying something in-character and how you choose to interpret that when it is very clearly in-character and no further is not my issue

why are YOU lying and misconstruing evidence about something that can be easily proven by logs? it wasn't even that problematic but now that you've lied about it in a report it just looks so much worse for you?

FFXfeez.png

i had previously called it was you who would try and i think it was a very fair assumption considering it was right - not to mention it was directly in front of witnesses and NPCs - i said multiple times i might die and you were the only person with a reason to kill me

i knew you'd just drive away, again not excusing it at all and it was just a bad move on my part

it wasn't ooc at all - i had a discussion on you with steam afterwards where it was pretty much entirely civil so that kinda proves my point
"why are YOU lying and misconstruing evidence about something that can be easily proven by logs? it wasn't even that problematic but now that you've lied about it in a report it just looks so much worse for you?" I'm sorry for this but can you tell me when that was written, before or after you adding and trash talking me?

"you're in org which was rivalled with mine for very long time & we have had many gunfights and you have killed and mugged many of my friends - i was just saying something in-character and how you choose to interpret that when it is very clearly in-character and no further is not my issue" Again all the other factores suports that this was out of carachter, you saying "Kill yourself" you obviusly dont obey the order given by curak yourself?

Reaction score
this is currently being dealt with in-game where i explained in the report, essentially you were entirely complicit to the killing and provided backup and safety - you were found in the car with gainaxe when we kidnapped him - kevin was killed for pulling a gun after i shot you
Them being in same car as me 10 minutes after me killing you isn't assisting AT ALL, we are just friends driving around. This doesn't prove that they at any point assisted me in the KOS.

Reaction score
If so why did you not kill me when you Kidnapped Gainaxe?

Reaction score
If so why did you not kill me when you Kidnapped Gainaxe?
wasnt sure of the extent of your involvement and wanted to get my facts right essentially

i'm done arguing my case here, let's just leave it to be handled instead of flooding the forums

again my apologies for the grenade, was a poor move on my part

Reaction score
As seen in this clip you practically shoot us before we even get to react, its clear that kevin moves away but when he does you shoot at us before he even manages to pull gun properly?

Reaction score

This is going to be locked until a staff member deals with this AR. I think we have enough information from both sides to work towards a conclusion so please be patient. No more flooding my shoutbox.

Reaction score
Update - you've now received an OOC blacklist for continuing to drag this out and causing issues with seemingly no end. I just want this to be over with and for you to leave me alone but you're constantly fishing for reactions and drama - and I gave you one reaction in the form of that grenade and you've reported it. Quite sad to be honest

Reaction score

Each of you will be receiving a warning for 1.4, 2.5 and 3.24 as both of you are at fault.

You have both lost control and allowed this to escalate, both In-Character and Out-of-Character, over an original incident that was seemingly so inconsequential that all you have ended up doing is turning into children. Both of you construed things said and done In-Character to be Out-of-Character, got other people involved when they needn't not be, and caused a great headache for everyone involved.

If you don't want to associate with each other then just avoid each other rather than blow tiny things out of proportion and put your friends at risk of punishment as well. Just put this stuff behind yourselves and carry on - there are so many cool individuals to meet and hang out with as well as activities to do that realistically there should be no reason for this sort of beef to emerge.

Reviewed with @Bojing and @curak

Status
Not open for further replies.