Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Jedediah Longtree
Your Roleplay Name: Dick Mullen
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:21010680

Player's Steam Name: Stevie
Player's Roleplay Name: Stevie Beans
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61122202

Why should this player be punished?: I had previously killed an officer with a grenade while attempting to assassinate the mayor at farm. I pull over at the fredys bakery and Stevie and his partner come up behind my vehicle with lights on so I pull out my deagle and tell them to get out of the vehicle while GP them. Stevie instead of following GP reversed and then drove me over.

Evidence Link:

hello we were pulling him over for a traffic stop when gunpointing someone you have to make verbal commands to exit the vehicle or get out and put ya hands up he pointed the gun at us and said nothing i feared for my life since no commands were given and use the car as a battering ram to defend myself

i rewatched my pov after making the above statement and he says get out once im already in the motion of hitting him with the car

also curious why an action req was made for a was on cop an hour after this had taken place and there was like 12 staff on

First of all I don't know the reason you were pulling me over. I had previously killed an officer while attempting to assassinate the mayor at farm by throwing a grenade into a group of police/SS and the mayor so the only logical conclusion would be that's what I'm getting pulled over for or that at the very least my DNA would have been taken by one of the higher ranking officer or a medic on scene and once you check me on the police database I would of gotten caught. You can clearly hear me give out commands "get out now" multiple times while pointing a gun at you. I made the action request since I had to DC to go record the demo since I don't use medal to record my gameplay and I don't have a clip ready. Also if you look at your clip the car that drove through the stop sign at the off-ramp was an Audi R8 while I was coming from the farm dirt road in a Wolksvagen GTI.

Last edited:

@StevieBeans Will be receiving a 2-day ban for 3.4. As Stevie stated above, a command was given to them, and the video provided shows they had plenty of time to react to the given commands. Stevie in this situation should have complied with the order as the windscreen of the vehicle is not bulletproof and the shot Jedediah let off could have killed them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back