Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: JuanBonita
Your Roleplay Name: Juan Bonita
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:598560143

Player's Steam Name: ThugHuntergaming
Player's Roleplay Name: Antonio Martinez
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:648972354

Why should this player be punished?: shot me for no reason causing me to lose a mac 11 with a red dot, stock, suppressor and it was fully loaded. I will make a refund request if this is accepted

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1IrOLvX9w6_8T5/d1337pEyugIK?invite=cr-MSx5cVQsMTY1OTk0MTEs

Reaction score
Hey! let me tell the situation from my prespective.
We was mugging with one of my friends, one got out we tried mugging but ended up killing him(he pulled a gun) then we got shot at from a green car just like yours, I ran into the woods, then went back and saw that car again ,so i assumed it was the same guy and shot you
it might have made a mistake, if thats the case i hope you are fine w me giving you money because i dont want to get banned

Reaction score
Im not too mad at the player but rather than the fact I lost a mac 11 since i know it is very hard to tell the difference between people in the forest and i had saw police before i crashed and tiered my car

Reaction score
Okay, so it appears so far that this was a case of mistaken identity, however I'd quite like to see @jigaboojones_ pov on this to confirm that it was in fact a genuine mistake. I've requested his demo and will review it once recieved.

Status
Not open for further replies.