Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: bot zuho
Your Roleplay Name: ava fox
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:547600629

Player's Steam Name: Uncle Georgey G Spot
Player's Roleplay Name: lenny lentos
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:764838333

Why should this player be punished?: i was at the front of my house then like 7 people come to my frone lorn and i was drag in the back at subs 4 then they mug me

Evidence Link:

Reaction score
i robbed him because he was in the backyard and i think that's a valid place to mug people, i was not involved in the kidnapping of ava

Reaction score
I meant i wasn't involved in dragging you off the street, i only got involved when you got into a muggable place as for the office fist fight as far as i remember i was against fighting to the death

Reaction score
I meant i wasn't involved in dragging you off the street, i only got involved when you got into a muggable place as for the office fist fight as far as i remember i was against fighting to the death
Were you aware that he had been kidnapped off the street. As in, did you see or hear that was how he ended up there?

Reaction score
i saw him getting dragged but as i mentioned before i was not involved in the initial kidnapping when he was getting dragged i was breaking into the house and by the time i was done i went into the backyard and robbed him

Reaction score
i saw him getting dragged but as i mentioned before i was not involved in the initial kidnapping when he was getting dragged i was breaking into the house and by the time i was done i went into the backyard and robbed him
You were acting in concert with the guys who had kidnapped him, and you knew he'd been taken from a public area into a place where he could be mugged.

Rule 5.1 states the following:
Muggings should only take place in locations which are out of the view of the public. Players may not be forced to move out of public view under gunpoint prior to the mugging.

Just because you weren't the exact person who forced him to move out of public view doesn't mean you can mug him once he's back there.

Status
Not open for further replies.