Action Request (Unknown (tried getting from my demo, ill explain))

Reaction score
Your Steam Name: LFN
Your Roleplay Name: Alex Cooper
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:33101890

Player's Steam Name: Unknown (tried getting from my demo, ill explain)
Player's Roleplay Name: Unknown.
Player's SteamID: Unknown.

Why should this player be punished?: I assassinated the mayor and someone flanked me right after it from behind, tried getting a demo with an ESP enabled but my demo was bugged to being about 1532456 tick- that demo was about 12hours long. when i try to "goto" the end of it it just kicks me out. it shouldn't be like this because demo stops for shorter ticks.

The reason I would like to get this investigated as I dont believe this was the security service, nither it was PD. The assassination occured at the cornfield road which is at the forest.

Anyway can someone check who killed me at that time? I dont think its allowed to "counter" mayor assassination? as not goverment.

It happend 9:30:00-9:43:00 UK time today (08/23/2024)

Clip is included

Evidence Link: https://streamable.com/4l4fm7

I will explain myself very well first of all I don't know why he decided to kill the mayor when the mayor was handcuffed
My friends and I kidnapped the mayor
This guy came to the farm where we had fights with the police and the guy decided to just hang around there
After that the guy just took out a sniper and started killing my friends. I was in one of the bushes and after I saw that he killed my friend I killed him from behind
The way I see it, the man lost a sniper weapon so he decided to cry because there is no reason for all of this
Killed my friend and then our hostage who is in handcuffs
If you need a better explanation, maybe I'm a little misunderstood, one of the people who was with me in this situation antonio viola

Last edited:

@MYSON TYSON why did you kill him here?
I will explain myself very well first of all I don't know why he decided to kill the mayor when the mayor was handcuffed
My friends and I kidnapped the mayor
This guy came to the farm where we had fights with the police and the guy decided to just hang around there
After that the guy just took out a sniper and started killing my friends. I was in one of the bushes and after I saw that he killed my friend I killed him from behind
The way I see it, the man lost a sniper weapon so he decided to cry because there is no reason for all of this
Killed my friend and then our hostage who is in handcuffs
If you need a better explanation, maybe I'm a little misunderstood, one of the people who was with me in this situation antonio viola
-Of course i will "cry" about it

Secondly, when i came across the farm your friends decided to shot my car for no reason. And then i have witnessed the mayor while kosing them, i already wanted to assassinate him and chased him before because of high taxes.

Im asking myself if these are really his friends or he made that up

Secondly, when i came across the farm your friends decided to shot my car for no reason. And then i have witnessed the mayor while firing at them, i already wanted to assassinate him and chased him before because of high taxes.
So I'll tell you like this that nobody shot the car and I shot in the air and told you to just walk away

The mayor was handcuffed and helpless and you just killed him while we were taking him to the car to change the taxes

Secondly, when i came across the farm your friends decided to shot my car for no reason. And then i have witnessed the mayor while kosing them, i already wanted to assassinate him and chased him before because of high taxes.

Im asking myself if these are really his friends or he made that up
The mayor was handcuffed and helpless and you just killed him while we were taking him to the car to change the taxes

I cant risk myself from this distance and as seen the mayor was not by anyone but himself when he got assassinated. The reason i shot "your friends" is because they shot at me thats why it escalated this way. And then- the mayor was by his own.

o lets make things clear, you agree that you shot my friend and no one shot you before what happend is that i shot near you on the floor as a warning shot for you to get away because you just parked the car in the farms while we there in a fight.then you went away and started sniping all of us from the corn road far away so where is the problem with me killing you.first of all you killed my friend infront of my eyes then i ran to the woods flanked you and you were still there sniping us. you were shooting and no one can confirm that you only aimed for the president becuase you shot our friend while we actually kidnapped the president to make tax lower, RDM has nothing to do with it.

o lets make things clear, you agree that you shot my friend and no one shot you before what happend is that i shot near you on the floor as a warning shot for you to get away because you just parked the car in the farms while we there in a fight.then you went away and started sniping all of us from the corn road far away so where is the problem with me killing you.first of all you killed my friend infront of my eyes then i ran to the woods flanked you and you were still there sniping us. you were shooting and no one can confirm that you only aimed for the president becuase you shot our friend while we actually kidnapped the president to make tax lower, RDM has nothing to do with it.
I agree to shooting the guys at farm for shooting at me.
I wouldn't go in middle of a shootout because its 3.4, and I didn't have a clue that there was an hostage situation- I was just looking for the mayor because I was chasing him for a while even in city hall. As soon as I left the area- I was shot at, that's why I KOS'd the guys at farm, and then I witnessed the mayor aswell who I was looking for due to high taxes (on his own, as I said already) and assassinated him.

This AR was opened to Investigate whether the guy that killed me was associated with the people at farm that opened fire at me, or just some random dude that wanted that m82 bad.

If you're saying that you're one of them and surrounded me all the way to KOS, or the guys at farms called the situation out on TS, Org,Phone ingame I have no problem with it.

Thats it basically.

Im gonna wait for @Bnjemann's response

Last edited:
I was with them on purpose I was upstairs I saw you approaching I shouted and moved away and fired a warning shot in the air I heard you pull out a weapon I quickly ran into the bushes to come from behind I saw that one of my friends disconnect from ts and just then I heard a shot I realized you killed him

I would like this case closed

I was with them on purpose I was upstairs I saw you approaching I shouted and moved away and fired a warning shot in the air I heard you pull out a weapon I quickly ran into the bushes to come from behind I saw that one of my friends disconnect from ts and just then I heard a shot I realized you killed him

I would like this case closed
Fair enough regarding shouting make sure your not in whisper because I haven't heard it at all.

The "warning" shot was not necessary as I was already driving away In cornfield road.

Last edited:
Back