Reaction score
Your Steam Name: pro_leqq
Your Roleplay Name: jamie deytt
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:550769627

Player's Steam Name: unknown
Player's Roleplay Name: william benson
Player's SteamID: unknown

Why should this player be punished?: breaking 3.4,

the person got told to close the door but didn't and put he's hands up again. He saw a cop outside and thats why he didn't closed the door. he should off did as he was under gunpoint.

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1e4YeQ9jUmCURH/d1337Nc0wSLB?invite=cr-MSxibnIsMTg0ODU1MDMyLA

Reaction score
I was about to close the door, then, the cop pointed his gun at me so I put my hands back up fearing for my life. I felt I had a better chance of survival keeping my hands up so any party would not shoot me at the time.

Reaction score
the police officer came in and saw your hands up. then your hands went down again and you put them up again. How would you be a suspect if your hands were up in the first place while the police officer was already there?

let me ask you this,

would you rather close the door and survive or raise your hands again while the cop already knew you weren't a threat and die?

Reaction score
Again, I did not intend to break any rules as the cop had me at gunpoint. In that moment, I decided the best course of action was to keep my hands up as both parties had me at gunpoint and if I did close the door I feel I would've possibly broken the 3.4 rule although am unsure. I survived without closing the door as I had my hands up I posed no threat.

Reaction score

In this situation @KyZac21 was in a lose lose situation, being gunpointed by two different people giving him contradictory orders. Honestly he made the best possible choice making sure he signaled everyone he was not a threat to both of you as putting his hands up meant he could not run away aswell as attack any of you.

I don't believe any rules were broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.