Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Grophyanskiy_
Your Roleplay Name: Benjamin Ruggiero
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:240551246

Player's Steam Name: V1bes
Player's Roleplay Name: Markov Kortez
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:458288779

Why should this player be punished?: This player broke 2.5 and 3.4 and I'm gonna explain how

What happened was that me and my friends tried to raid subs 1 but i got friendly fired then i went off PC cuz i got killed and when i come back im looking around and markov kills me for no reason

3.4 Started a mug right infront of a medic which made him risk his life
2.5 - killed me for no reason i wasnt unarmed and didnt do anything that would give him a reason to shot me

Evidence Link: Clip with 3.4 - https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1xIB9XgzYy-pCv/d1337qQhqHxe?invite=cr-MSxaT0gsMTc5ODE5MTU3LA

Reaction score

You were a raider, it doesn't matter if you were revived by the medics, V1bes had every right to kill you, so no breach of rule 2.5 has occured here as far as I can tell. Had he mugged you and then killed you, then it would very likely have been a break of rule 2.5, however that's not what happened.
I don't believe he broke 3.4 either, as no mugging had been initiated. It appears that he was trying to detain you for if or when police arrived, however given you were ignoring the ziptie, and presumably, no police were nearby, he decided to just kill you. The outcome was exactly the same as it would have been, had you not been revived in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.