Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: UglyCereal
Your Roleplay Name: John Loan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:81363965

Player's Community Name: @wuenx
Player's Roleplay Name: James Maguire
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:455823014

Why should this player be punished?: cause he tryd to rob me legit on the road and destroys my car and targets me for 10min and kills me with no reason.
and he only does this cause there was no cops online so anoying and then right after he just raids my house lmao.

i would like my stuff back. my pistol hk hk45 ct . and my car fully fixed

Evidence Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFnvQ_BP_-k

Reaction score
@ylmzzers

General question 5AM GMT
Why did you go on duty for five minutes then go off duty and then suddenly know where there was bases?

Slums raid - 5AM GMT
Why did you shoot Pyro when he was unarmed in Slums 4?

Suburbs mugging - 5AM GMT
Why did you attempt to mug someone on the road in subs and then shoot their car?

Ragnatech mugging - 9AM GMT
Where was the person you zip tied and mugged at Ragnatech?

You have 48 hours to respond otherwise this will be dealt with accordingly. Please reply to each question separately. All times are approximate.

Reaction score
Question 1 : Because the server was empty and there was no one to blame, so I left the post.

Question 2 : When the door opened, he came suddenly, I didn't see that he was unarmed

Quesiton 3 : We are near rhe house not on the way but if he want i can give his hk45ct

Question 4 :Because he get into my trunk and be surrender and i think i can mug person cus it is in my car i didn't know it was forbidden

Reaction score
Question 1 : Because the server was empty and there was no one to blame, so I left the post.

Question 2 : When the door opened, he came suddenly, I didn't see that he was unarmed

Quesiton 3 : We are near rhe house not on the way but if he want i can give his hk45ct

Question 4 :Because he get into my trunk and be surrender and i think i can mug person cus it is in my car i didn't know it was forbidden

Q1: Did you go on the police computer at all?

Q3: Where were you when you gunpointed him? And why did you destroy his car?

Q4: Did you gunpoint him into your car? I am confused on the context of the situation.

Reaction score
Q1: Did you go on the police computer at all?

Q3: Where were you when you gunpointed him? And why did you destroy his car?

Q4: Did you gunpoint him into your car? I am confused on the context of the situation.
Q1 :No

Q3: İ gp him near to the subs 11 but not in the way

Q4:Yeah he is inside to the my Transits trunk

A1L

Reaction score

After reviewing @ylmzzers demo, it seems clear that from the following situations, which will be split up:
Situation 1: Suburbs Mugging
wuenx had thought it wasn't public so he had attempted to mug you, however @uglycereal if someone is breaking the rules, you should keep role-playing and follow gun-point, you should continue role-play, and then report them after. Please refer to Rule 2.6 Reporting a Rule-Breaker. Further review of his demo, it seems like he did indeed try to destroy your car by shooting it after he had killed you because he was angry that you failed to comply with gun-point.

Situation 2: Ragnatech Mugging
A user had jumped into the back of his Ford Transit, technically by rules and after further clarification this was fine for him to be mugged in the back of the van.

Situation 3: Slums Raid/Police Situation
When wuenx was a Police Officer, he had responded to Slums Apartments as someone had shot their firearm, they then proceeded to go off-duty, craft some bobby pins, return as they knew where the player was based without actually properly looking around for any bases, using previous life information when they were a Police Officer, as well as when the user peaked they had shot them when they weren't visibly armed.

User will receive a ban for 2.5, 3.5, 5.1.

Status
Not open for further replies.