Status
Not open for further replies.

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Google Chrome/ Bob Ben-Haim
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: JackHilton123/Jack Shanks
His/Her SteamID: Idk
Why Should This Player Be Punished: User came in front of my door said something and shoot me down didn't give me a chance to respond he just shoots me without a reason. 2.5
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: None

Reaction score
yeah im sorry about that the guy behind u had a gun i shot but you got in my way i did expalin this in OOC but u didnt see prob it may seem in the vid it looks like i just shoot u straight away but there was a guy with a M9 or m11911 im not 100% sure aiming at me so i shot

Last edited:
Reaction score
I am witness to the situation therefore i will be having my say on who i believe was wrong

Alright so, you can clearly see as you open the door you see the person gunpointing you and decide to try and close the door (this can be seen as being uncompliant under gunpoint).

2. Two of you were bundled up at the door, we all know how it ends up when something like this comes about, you decide he is being blocked by a person therefore can't enter the apartment so you decide to dive to the left side and pull a weapon.

3. As it was the person behind you was armed so it was probably quite overwhelming for @JackHilton123 because in his mind he believes you are all armed, and you my friend are in the position to pull a weapon when he is occupied shooting towards the back of the apt. Overall, everyone makes silly mistakes in intense situations like this and try to stay alive however they can although i believe what he did was completely justified i can see why a staff member could see otherwise as it was a rather rational decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.