Server Suggestion Add a category bar on the "Mixture section"

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Add a category bar on the "Mixture section"
Suggestion Description: You will be able to find what you want quick or see what you can craft.

Why should this be added?:
So basically I am slowly leveling up my firearms and I've noticed it's a bit of a struggle trying to see what I can craft or when I want to see what pistol i want to craft, I can't seem to find it easily so I decided to make this forum post and reccomend to add like a gun category from the cheapest to the highest firearm level or just firearm from low to high category or the opposite high to low, this would fix tons of scrolling for trying to see what you can craft.

What negatives could this have?:
- None

What problem would this suggestion solve?: Complexity from trying to find what firearms you can craft such as "Pistols" "Ars" "shotguns"

Reaction score
read this

Reaction score
read this
There might be google document but not why built in the server?

Reaction score
everyone does, people have been using it for years
Not everyone does people who i talk to didn't have that document nor many people do having that in a built in feature you wont need that document to get it from a player or somewhere else you can just easily access it via ingame

Reaction score
Not everyone does people who i talk to didn't have that document nor many people do having that in a built in feature you wont need that document to get it from a player or somewhere else you can just easily access it via ingame
just seems like extra effort for developers and the document is well made