Server Suggestion Add an option to disable doll sounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Add an option to disable doll sounds
Suggestion Description: Add an option to disable doll sounds or adjust the volume of these small devilish dolls.

Why should this be added?:
- They personally give me a nasty headache
- Gives chance to disable them if they find it immersion breaking or annoying

What negatives could this have?:
- People cant cringe annoy anyone anymore

Reaction score
They’re rare items and people have a right to use them uninterrupted….

Reaction score
They’re rare items and people have a right to use them uninterrupted….
Don't know if this is a troll or not... TVs and Pianos have the options function added too. This should fall under same category imo.

Reaction score
Don't know if this is a troll or not... TVs and Pianos have the options function added too. This should fall under same category imo.
Stark difference between radios playing what could be annoying music, Or someone spamming keys on a piano and a doll that says stuff within voice transmission range though.

Reaction score
Stark difference between radios playing what could be annoying music, Or someone spamming keys on a piano and a doll that says stuff within voice transmission range though.
I see no real negatives to making it possible to disable them honestly. They just personally give me real headaches. Is there like a console command I could bind to a key to maybe fix it?

Reaction score
I see no real negatives to making it possible to disable them honestly. They just personally give me real headaches. Is there like a console command I could bind to a key to maybe fix it?
You can technically bind stopsound and then stopsound it, but theres no point in disabling dolls since they're rare, the sound they make isnt loud, and its not like people use them very often.

Reaction score
You can technically bind stopsound and then stopsound it, but theres no point in disabling dolls since they're rare, the sound they make isnt loud, and its not like people use them very often.
Stopsound probs wont negate the sound if they just keep using the doll. Only for the current line being spoken right?
But still if yall dont mind, yall dont have to disable it. I dont know if its alot of work to do so thats up to the staff to decide. But I'm sure that other people find it annoying and immersion breaking too.

Reaction score
I agree with this, the option to turn them off is nice and even especially for people like me who don't listen to normal music or instruments at all due to serious reasons it would be necessary. Besides the fact some may find them annoying, doing stopsound every time I hear a guitar theme play is tedious and unnecessary. If we can already disable them in this finicky way through console it just makes sense to give us the option to disable them in a official way because all this addition would do is leave both sides satisfied considering this suggestion is not saying to disable all the sound but instead to allow the client to disable the sounds clientside.

Status
Not open for further replies.