Add Discord rich presense

Reaction score
Description of the idea: Adding discord rich presence support to the server is a great way of showing to others what you are playing more in-depth which could also advertise the server. Have it display the server name, what job they are and how long they have been connected to the server, there should be an option to disable this if they do not want PERPHeads displaying in their rich presence. You can also have it link to the website and game server itself too. I used to have this work on an old server I used to own and it worked fine.

Why should this be added? (pros):
Really good way of drawing in more new players
It allows others to see what you are up to should you opt-in to having this show on your profile
Another way of connecting to the server quickly

What negatives could this have? (cons): none....................................

*Other additions: N/A

Example:

fVnh83V.png

ModoSN

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I think having it say playing Perpheads on Garry's Mod is fine and having a link to the website and even a direct link to join would be cool but having it show job's could be considered meta?

Reaction score
I believe this was possible up until 2018, as before that discord used http for the rich presence. Its now only possible trough a binary module that needs to be downloaded for each user.

Im willing to just code something that does this should some members want it

Reaction score
It's been added to the bot but it is not really possible or at least not easy to do for all players so this will be closed