Amazon Prime Student

• Thread starter Deleted member 1235
  • Start date

Deleted member 1235

Hey guys, just thought I'd let you know about a deal that Amazon are doing at the moment.
Basically, if you're a student in the UK, and have a .ac.uk email address, you can get 6 months amazon prime for free.

It includes all the TV shows (so don't have to get 100 viruses trying to torrent The Grand Tour), plus all the normal benefits of prime like discounts and free next day delivery.

Not to mention discounts on text books, if you're gay enough to actually buy them that is.

Just thought I'd let you know because it's pretty sweet that you get it all for free for 6 months. Not sure if it works for the smelly foreign people though.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Amazon-Student-Free-One-Day-Delivery/b?ie=UTF8&node=2973324031

Reaction score
I got the 1 month free trial of prime, and cancelled it day before it it charged me, but then my dad accidentally signed me up for another month with 1 click™ ;_;

Reaction score
view

fuck prime

Deleted member 5193

It is worth mentioning that Prime Student is (or at least was) for those in higher education (college or university) and requires you to be over eighteen with proof of age. Other than that it is pretty good, I don't get the student price as I recently turned 18 and have already paid off the year, but as long as you keep in mind that there is restrictions I'd say that it's a pretty good deal.