An apology to everyone(NOT BAN APOLOGY)

Reaction score
Hello,
My name is Benjamin and i found myself very toxic after numerous comments and what people say about me,i also got community resolution because of that and i wanna really apologize for the things i did in the past,and how toxic i was,i swear,i wont be toxic anymore. I wanna get some rep on that server because everyone thinks that im a toxic kid,but i wanna approve that im not. (Its not because i wana get in 16:9 or asda)

Especially, i wanna apologize to @JuanBonita ,
Juan,im very sorry for my toxicity against u over some months,i was very toxic because i was jealous,but now i realised that i was stupid and im very proud of u that u have many friends and u found your org,i hope u can excuse me.

Peace to everyone whos reading this.

Reaction score
Try apologizing more and wishing happy birthdays to members and posting random stuff on staff member profiles to interact with them (moderator+), then the community will consider this apology.
Thanks,i got your suggestion!

Reaction score
youve gotten off on the wrong foot, just either take a break if you feel your overhated or just do as money said and just interact more positively with the community and stay away from stuff that makes you angry and look like a knobhead

Reaction score
youve gotten off on the wrong foot, just either take a break if you feel your overhated or just do as money said and just interact more positively with the community and stay away from stuff that makes you angry and look like a knobhead
Im trying to do that!

Thats why i started it with an apology,and ill try to interact more with people and stop being toxic

Reaction score
you was in asda before :penguin:
I was and left because the drug yield was fucked,and many other things.(they changed now in the better way)

Edit : i also was in there a long time before jamie got banned,he was the one who invited me in asda tho