An Emperor in Holydays

Reaction score
Hey, yesterday i made a big travel and now im in holydays.
Unfortunately My internet isnt really good. I will cant join the server but i will check the orums everyday.
So, i must come back, maybe in September, maybe early? I will have fun in my holydays, with my family but i will miss you all.

I know almost all of you wont miss me, so ok, see you soon.

Reaction score
I was just got informed now that my cousin has a good internet! He will bring it (its Mobile). I may only join the server maybe in the morning or a little bit before dinner. So, im really not so away sorry :p .

Reaction score
As a French man, I salute you, Emperor of the French, King and President of Italy, Protector of the Rhine Confederation and former First Consul of the French Republic.
Now I shall quote thee: "Impossible is not French" -Napoleon Bonaparte (Napoleon I)

And have fun buddy!

Reaction score
As a French man, I salute you, Emperor of the French, King and President of Italy, Protector of the Rhine Confederation and former First Consul of the French Republic.
Now I shall quote thee: "Impossible is not French" -Napoleon Bonaparte (Napoleon I)

And have fun buddy!

Thank you my loyal Servant, one day, England and Russia will be ours.

Reaction score
Have a great time wherever you are going, hope you enjoy it. See you in September!