Anyone Mountain Bike?

Reaction score
Heyo partners,

As mentioned in a previous thread like near a year ago, you will see I am an avid downhill mountain biker, and even raced in the Junior World cup this past year at Mount Sainte Anne qualifying top 100 which was pretty sick, other than that I have been trying to goto more local races, and I plan on attempting to qualify for Mount Sainte Anne again this year. I was curious as to if anyone else shares this hobby in the community, if you do feel free to post your bike specs and all the like.

When I am riding park I use my YT Capra 2017 or 18 CF Pro, I have put upgraded carbon handlebars on it, and I have gotten it under 28 LBs which is sick.

When I am out at a more technical mountain, I will usually use my giant glory 2018, weighs like 34 LBs and it took a lot of investment to get it this low. I am actually going to be getting a new YT Tues in a few months time as this glory is fairly outdated spec wise.

If anyone else mountain bikes or follows mountain biking feel free to comment on this thread.

PS. for anyone interested I also do a bit of road biking on a specialized cyclocross bike I forget the model but it is pretty recent and I got it last year.

Reaction score
imagine cycling in ny and thinking you can survive