Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Riekelt
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: oscar the shark slayer
Your Roleplay Name: charles hennesy
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:200267648

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I died during a raid at my house i respawned, nlr was over so i try to go in my house but someone was in there with a ak so i pulled a gun out my trunk waited alsmot 2 mins for him to come out and killed him behind the gas station across from slums where i was living at the time. I had nothing on my windows so it was super visible to see someone in my house armed

Why should this appeal be considered?: I understand i have a history but i honestly dont know what i did wrong the guy who banned me was making no sense in the f6 i always try to play by the rules and when i had the 3.4 problem i fixxed that after being explain to by a mod. the guy who banned wasnt explaining anything at all and was only being a jerk for no reason

Additional Information: also this is a new problem for me and i got no real explanation on rules i broke the guy who banned me was friends w the guy i killed and was finding any reason to ban me and only being a straight up jerk in the f6 while i was only explaining my situation

Last edited:
Reaction score
im sorry what would you like to see proof on? ima lil confused
That the situation in question went as described.
died during a raid at my house i respawned, nlr was over so i try to go in my house but someone was in there with a ak so i pulled a gun out my trunk waited alsmot 2 mins for him to come out and killed him behind the gas station across from slums where i was living at the time. I had nothing on my windows so it was super visible to see someone in my house armed
It sounds to me like you're admitting that you broke the rule by intervening in the raid you had died in. I highly suggest that you write an appeal instead of a dispute.

the guy who banned wasnt explaining anything at all and was only being a jerk for no reason
also this is a new problem for me and i got no real explanation on rules i broke the guy who banned me was friends w the guy i killed and was finding any reason to ban me and only being a straight up jerk in the f6 while i was only explaining my situation
This is an issue you should resolve via a staff complaint.

Reaction score
It sounds to me like you're admitting that you broke the rule by intervening in the raid you had died in. I highly suggest that you write an appeal instead of a dispute.
i mean after 10 min how am i suppose to know? i dont even know who killed me in the first place

Reaction score
I was the guy you killed. Would consider myself on friendly terms with Riekelt but I wouldn't call us friends as it's not like we talk in private at all - not sure why you're throwing about the idea of bias.

The situation was a Slums raid; you sat directly outside of your NLR zone with a pistol and killed the person coming out of a Slums shootout after they killed all cops - using the same weapon that killed you. It isn't exactly hard to put two & two together here, even overlooking the fact of you waiting like that outside of your NLR zone.

Doesn't help that in this appeal you admit to the rule you broke:

I had nothing on my windows so it was super visible to see someone in my house armed

Reaction score
my nlr was over like i said i dont know who killed me so its not that hard to read and put 1 and 2 together i killed a person coming out my house i didnt engage untill my nlr was over and i ran to the police station back and fourth when there was shooting

Reaction score
my nlr was over like i said i dont know who killed me so its not that hard to read and put 1 and 2 together i killed a person coming out my house i didnt engage untill my nlr was over and i ran to the police station back and fourth when there was shooting
NLR for raids isn't the same, when you die in a raid unless you are a cop even if your NLR expires you cannot return to the base and defend it until the raid situation is over

Reaction score
also your trying to bash me about admitting to a rule i broke when once again i said im not sure what i did wrong

Reaction score
NLR for raids isn't the same, when you die in a raid unless you are a cop even if your NLR expires you cannot return to the base and defend it until the raid situation is over
i wasnt trying to stop it my nlr timmer was over and i didnt know it was the same people i didnt see anyone before i died besides the one guy i killed when he broke in thats what im tranna say i was only confused and seen a man w a ak in my house and i wasnt sure what rules i had broken i only got a sassy f6

Reaction score
i wasnt trying to stop it my nlr timmer was over and i didnt know it was the same people i didnt see anyone before i died besides the one guy i killed when he broke in thats what im tranna say i was only confused and seen a man w a ak in my house and i wasnt sure what rules i had broken i only got a sassy f6
If you feel as though the conduct was wrong make a staff complaint, but it seems like you did break a rule although not on purpose, it is best to make this a apology

Reaction score
im not tranna make a complaint only the guy didnt explain what i had done wrong and didnt make it clear but i will change it now can i know what rule mightve been broken so in the future i dont do it again and face a whole month ban over someonthing i didnt know

Reaction score

Although I may understand an apology if you truly had no idea that what you were doing was against the rules, I do feel as though you are shifting the blame of your ban in this now apology.

In addition to the rules that are stated in your ban (2.5, 3.4, 3.5), I'd also recommend you take a read of rule 5.3 which states the following:
Players who died whilst being raided may also not return to the situation until it has finished.

As Sorle already stated, I did not ban you to defend a friend. And you proceeding to name call me in this thread is not befitting of an proper apology.

Feel free to consider re-apologizing when a bit of time has passed.

Status
Not open for further replies.