AR: 2 People (Unkown shooting/car theft)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Sneaky/Dave Kearney
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
Sweatervest:
Unkown/Bill Smith (i was told. hope logs confirm)
Person in brown jacket: *Bwb_crazy or something/raymond(?) Death
His/Her SteamID: Unkown, unknown.
Why Should This Player Be Punished:

I saw the person(sweatervest) recklessly driving, hitting the mayors limo etc, i try to pull him ofer but he drives off. A little search later and we find the car at hicktown. We see two individuals in the distance and one fighting. I run there, see one fighting and get my stick. One guy named raymond death (*bwb_Crazy or something) gunpoints me for no apparent reason resulting in his death. The sweatervest disconnects after he died from blood loss.
Evidence:

Demo upon request

Reaction score
Sure he broke rules yet you did break 3.4 , the tree did not provide solid cover for you to pull a gun before he shoots you.

Reaction score
Sure he broke rules yet you did break 3.4 , the tree did not provide solid cover for you to pull a gun before he shoots you.
I will show you tomorrow (on my phone) that i clearly could pull my gun.

Also to clarify, the person started shooting the moment i went behind the tree

Reaction score
Well is my time to answer..Raymond death here..
I didn't stole any car. i was driving a red mini cooper (that was outside cabin 3).
When tried to mugg a person.Bill smith.he broke 3.4 and under gunpoint and started punching me and shot him once and then i left cause i though it was waste of time. then i saw a guy driving a car and running to the forest.i went behind him cause i though he was hiding drugs in the forrest.then the guy i tried to mugg was following me, After you know what happened cops appeared from nowhere xD i was like what the hell how the found me(my only way was to take one officer under gp and try to get out somehow or kill them both)[plan 1st failed] as you see in the video i told to one officer(sneaky don't fucking' move)and while before get behind the tree he got his gun out in passive mode[i had him gunpointed for like 3-4 sec before stepping behind the tree and still was running like oh okay i have time to get there. ].i would say 3.4.+ i never disconnected i just died faster than he was waiting for. i didn't break any rule's thank you for listening
But bill smith i asume that he broke 3.4 and 3.3
with Respect
valantis..

M

Reaction score
i was like what the hell how the found me

What evidence did you believe they would have to lead to your conviction? As far as you can see from the video, the officer knew nothing about the mugging, so you really do have to substantiate why you thought otherwise.

In these kind of situations, a lot of people jump to conclusions which can bring them straight from a smaller offence up to maximum penalties; it really needs to be done for reasonable purposes.

Reaction score
as i told you he broke 3.4 and 3.3 .i shot him once that i saw that he didn't want to rp and i went for the other guy. i don't know why he followed me.i am not in his brain. what he did was life in risk and unrealistic action. cause he punched me under gunpoint and then followed me after being shot and he was trying to punch me(he failed hard) as you can see in the video
[DOUBLEPOST=1462101939,1462101777][/DOUBLEPOST]well plus the guy was dieying near me, and was going to confess while he was still alive.i was going to jail for sure 100% i knew that, i had to take action
[DOUBLEPOST=1462101991][/DOUBLEPOST]and i din't stole any car...
[DOUBLEPOST=1462102136][/DOUBLEPOST]i can upload later when i get home my demo. thank you. cya later i have to go like now...

Reaction score
Right lets get this over with right away.

The point where i first see the gun
126791b85d.jpg

When i first see the weapon, the sweatervest who's punching him is blocking his line of fire and thus is unable to hit me.

the point where he CAN hit me
90e8635d3d.jpg

when immidiatly running to cover his line of fire is open, and i immideatly duck away in tree branches and leaves

this gives me the oppertunity to press my panic button unnotticed, i am able to do this since he is still turning around

the point where i draw my firearm

ceabe1b9b8.jpg

Big ass tree
in the way, i can draw my firearm while he cannot see in full detail. The tree provides enough cover for me to draw my firearm without being at risk, since the tree will atleast prevent bullets from going into my chest.

Probably made sence for some, but wanted to make it clear to you.

I didnt see them break any rules, but i did see u pull a gun at gunpoint. -Support
The sweatervest disconnects

didn't stole any car. i was driving a red mini cooper (that was outside cabin 3).
If you've read the AR well enough i clearly said the sweatervest did, not you.

i didn't break any rule's thank you for listening
What evidence did you believe they would have to lead to your conviction? As far as you can see from the video, the officer knew nothing about the mugging, so you really do have to substantiate why you thought otherwise.

well plus the guy was dieying near me, and was going to confess while he was still alive.i was going to jail for sure 100% i knew that, i had to take action
You wouldn't have gone to jail, nobody knew anything about you being a mugger, or being armed. You probably could've been a free man if you told me you were just hiking and a sweater showed up. Due you attempting to kill me you could've risked a 8-10 year sentence.

i never disconnected i just died faster than he was waiting for
. The sweatervest disconnects after he died from blood loss.
I strongly recommend reading the AR again..

Reaction score
1st:i don't even know why i am at this AR.. second of all:Wasted 3-4 hours to get this demo done.and 3rd and last:
[DOUBLEPOST=1462131119,1462129782][/DOUBLEPOST]
In these kind of situations, a lot of people jump to conclusions which can bring them straight from a smaller offence up to maximum penalties; it really needs to be done for reasonable purposes.
i already had maximum penalties .in the time that officer's saw me.and i had reasonable purpose to gp him that's why i disagree
[DOUBLEPOST=1462131382][/DOUBLEPOST]I disagreed cause i already had max penalty from police if i get caugh that i was sure to get caugh for the reason's i told you.And i had reasonable purpose to gp the officer. idk maybe i didn't understood what you meant i never went to english school xD

Reaction score
So let me review this AR. For starters, you are making this AR on him but to be honest I can't really see this turning out in your favour, but he might also get punished as well. The reason behind why I can't see this turning out in your favour, Sneaky, is because you pulled a gun out at gun point when he was gun pointing you. I understand the reason why he gun pointed you, I believe it was over the mugging shown in the newly provided demo above. However, there is no way he could of possibly known that he mugged someone unless the person being mugged broke rules and called the cops with his phone whilst he was tied up. BwB, you just stated that you already had maximum penalties, probably because of you mugging him but there is no possible way that the officer could of known that and the reason why he stopped you and gunpointed you is because you had a gun out and you was with the guy who stole the car, so technically he wasn't after you but if you'd of thought around it then you'd of had no reason to pull out a gun and all this wouldn't of happened.
Also, if you already had maximum pentalties from something else that is not to do with the mugging then anyone in your position would say the exsact same thing to keep you out of trouble. Now I wouldn't believe you if you already had maximum penalties from something else becaue if you did and you was wanted then how come Sneaky made this AR as you'd of had a valid reason to gun point him? He obviously didn't know about it and most supervisors know about wanted people which makes me think that you weren't wanted and you're making it up to get out of trouble. Again, disgard this paragraph if you had "maximum penalties" from the mugging and just refer to the first paragraph.

Finally, if everything I said is correct and you both broke 3.4 then in my eyes you should both be punished because you can't just ignore the fact that he pulled a gun out under gunpoint which is more severe than your actions BwB, and you can't punish one without the other as that is unfair, therefore that is the reason why I am not suggesting that none of you get punished.
Sneaky, you broke 3.4 by pulling out a gun at gun point, quite obvious.
BwB, you broke 3.4 by pulling out a gun when you had no reason to as the officer obviously didn't know you were wanted as he was after the other guy for an offense that wouldn't land him in for more than 5 years I'm assuming. (If I'm correct that you evaded over the mugging).

Overall, I am going to be neutral and may change my mind if I find out further information, if it turns out that BwB did break 3.4 then I am going to be supporting this action request. As well as that, I am going to be supporting the fact that Sneaky gets punished for 3.4 anyway as he did pull a gun out at gun point and the tree hardly provided any cover so technically the gun point wasn't broken, you could also see him whilst behind the tree which meant he could see you and therefore the gun point wasn't broke, because if it was broken then you wouldn't be able to see each other and Sneaky would of had chance to pull a gun out.

Kind Regards,
Daragh.

Reaction score
. But what a person in the forest doing with a man[that was going to open his mouth] and was shot and he's about to die and walking to the forest with an armed man(they would search me) and not to hospital? or even call for help, they hadn't evidence but they would get 100%.i would go in for attempt murder and mugg (10k*10years) setence's were at maximum Thank's

Reaction score
So let me review this AR. For starters, you are making this AR on him but to be honest I can't really see this turning out in your favour, but he might also get punished as well. The reason behind why I can't see this turning out in your favour, Sneaky, is because you pulled a gun out at gun point when he was gun pointing you.

The point where i first see the gun
126791b85d.jpg

When i first see the weapon, the sweatervest who's punching him is blocking his line of fire and thus is unable to hit me.

the point where he CAN hit me
90e8635d3d.jpg

when immidiatly running to cover his line of fire is open, and i immideatly duck away in tree branches and leaves

this gives me the oppertunity to press my panic button unnotticed, i am able to do this since he is still turning around

the point where i draw my firearm

ceabe1b9b8.jpg

Big ass tree
in the way, i can draw my firearm while he cannot see in full detail. The tree provides enough cover for me to draw my firearm without being at risk, since the tree will atleast prevent bullets from going into my chest

1st:i don't even know why i am at this AR..
Told you already...
*bwb_Crazy or something) gunpoints me for no apparent reason resulting in his death.
//phone

Reaction score
You know what?? i am drunk and still don't see the reason that i am in this post i told you like 10 times what's was my reason's and you still want to find excusee's . you know what? WTF wrong with you guy's.. like really...you keep saying that they didn't had information's about the mugging but what the hell telll's you is so fuckking hard to get info about the mugging+the attemp for murder? as the law's say's it's max 10 year's and 10k ticket max And ha the witness right near near meWTF wrong with you guy's didn't broke any rule though..and i am blamed for gp an officer without reason? i think my reason't are pretty vaild WTF......stop trying to find excusee's that's shit.oh my god...this is totallt a false AR you told me i gunpointed you without a reason i wrote it like 10 time's and gave you the demo idk what's your problem there..

Status
Not open for further replies.