AR: Josh Walters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Vincent/Vincent Jenkins
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Doodles/Josh Walters
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:65192662

Why Should This Player Be Punished: Risked his life and stalled role play saying stuff like 'this is a public place, you can't do this' which in fact lead to his death. So in conclusion, he broke 3.6 by not valuing his life, he stalled role play and it ended in his death.
Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick
: Starts at around 50 seconds however watch the whole thing for the some what whole thing.
Additional Comments: Also yes before anyone makes fun of me, I was in a rush and I type 'STALLKING' instead of 'Stalling'.

Ignore the resolution, first time using a recording system instead of just uploading the demo to mega.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was saying you cannot mug me in a public place in OOC, (but I did not have time to type in looc, as you would've shot me anyway) which is true as my bazaar shop door was locked open. I can upload my demo if needed.

EDIT: My steam ID is STEAM_0:0:65192662 btw <3

Reaction score
I was saying you cannot mug me in a public place in OOC, (but I did not have time to type in looc, as you would've shot me anyway) which is true as my bazaar shop door was locked open. I can upload my demo if needed.

EDIT: My steam ID is STEAM_0:0:65192662 btw <3
From my knowledge and previous situations with other people, I have seen that you are allowed to do that as at that point, you were in your shop and my intention was to force you into the shop, lock the door and mug you and then leave but you decided to stall and then it came to me shooting you.

Reaction score
Hello, i did not see the incident but i have spoken to josh about it, spoken to you about it in OOC and spoken to multiple people who where with you and josh at the time.

From my point of view i can see 2 things you mugged in a public place and you put your life at risk by doing so.

That is all
(if i have no right or reason to comment please remove it)

-Calum

Reaction score
But as I said, my door was locked so you would not have been able to lock the door. As well as this, I was closing my store, so had many weapons lying on the floor next to me, as seen in your evidence.
Yes many weapons were on the floor, I knew you were closing you store so I looked around and so no one was in the and I took my shot when you were putting your last gun in and as you stepped through the bazaar door, I said get inside, get inside, you chose not to and it ended in your death. I would of had the door locked within 15seconds if you didn't stall.
[DOUBLEPOST=1499012091,1499012017][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello, i did not see the incident but i have spoken to josh about it, spoken to you about it in OOC and spoken to multiple people who where with you and josh at the time.

From my point of view i can see 2 things you mugged in a public place and you put your life at risk by doing so.

That is all
(if i have no right or reason to comment please remove it)

-Calum
fyi, you were not involved so do not reply, I didn't not risk my life as I had a reasonable chance and no one was even looking and It occurred in the back of the bazaar shop. second of all, its not public as again pretty much in the back of the bazaar shop and if he was to not stall, we would of had the doors locked within under 15 seconds but he chose to stall what lead to his death.

Reaction score
Yes I know your door was locked open but if you weren't to stall, I would had you unlock, shut and lock it within under 15 seconds if you were not to of stalled!

Status
Not open for further replies.