AR Lychee Soda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:Sean Doesss/Dj Ezza SIm Radio
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:Lychee Soda ライチソーダ / Yasumichi Katayama
His/Her SteamID:unknown
Why Should This Player Be Punished:he broke 2.1 as pulling a gun without reason isnt realistic in a public apartments.

Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
Firstly you can see that the area you are in is very clearly not a public area, it's bank owned property which is out of view from the public, plus when he pulled out his gun and gun pointed you he was not visible from the road outside. Obviously the reason why he pulled the gun out can be discussed, but assuming that you were the one who ran away under gunpoint i would say you broke 2.1 yourself, as realistically he would have a gun too your head and as soon as you moved, he would've pulled the trigger and you would have died. I saw while you were running away that you really didn't have any realistic way to survive, you didn't even run too friends or pull a gun of your own out.

Reaction score
i have been punished for running but had 1 no reason to gunpoint me and 2 he didnt say to go anywhere like quoted in video he mumbled get him in the stop apartment that isnt telling me either main reason i want him banned or punnished is he had no reason to pull a gun and may have broke nlr as when they seen me earlier i was a swat ofc he didnt include that.

Reaction score
denied.jpg

You were gunpointed due to a earlier encounter which is stated in the video, they then gunpointed you and attempted to get you to a less public place (their apartment) however you decided to run away.​

Status
Not open for further replies.