ar markus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Last edited:

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Because he has a lot of bans doesn't mean he broke a rule there so what you just posted made no sense

rat

Reaction score
1. Not involved kid 2. I'm just highlighting this to emphasise his lack of ability to follow this rule 3. Shut up nerd

rat

Reaction score
I know your lack of social ability is an issue for you but canyou stop projecting your issues onto anyone who calls you out for your shit

rat

Reaction score
Marcus has clearly and consistently shown a complete lack of ability to follow 3.4, being presented with 3 armed officers he decided to obstruct them in their duties, refusing to move with 3 pistols pointed at him. He acted extremely unrealistically in this situation and given his extensive record for violations of this rule, it's clear a long ban should be enacted with no chance of appeal.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Then this is all slander with no evidence and your reply is not constructive.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Marcus makes no sense. Instead of trying to be controversial, explain why you wouldn't move for the 3 officers pointing guns at you when you've been banned more times for 3.4 than you have toes inbred.

Reaction score
I acted extremely unrealistic? I got proceeded by 3 cops with guns in my face blocking me from following theire orders because they was in the way and when I tried to tell em to move I got shot. No you guys rdm me for no reason lol. GG shooting a cuffed civilian.

I'm gonna discuss this further with @Brinch on TeamSpeak as he was the staff member who dealt with the situation.

Reaction score
Exrobite stop involving your self in stuff you don't know shit about. What did you want me to do? Reverse up the stairs? Come on man! I couldn't move to any sides. Please leave this if you are not involved fucking hell Exrobite lol

rat

Reaction score
I acted extremely unrealistic? I got proceeded by 3 cops with guns in my face blocking me from following theire orders because they was in the way and when I tried to tell em to move I got shot. No you guys rdm me for no reason lol. GG shooting a cuffed civilian.

I'm gonna discuss this further with @Brinch on TeamSpeak as he was the staff member who dealt with the situation.

You clearly made no attempt to move as can be seen in the video. Your defense stipulates you attempted to move but were blocked by myself or another officer but from the evidence provided you can see your movement was unobstructed at multiple points. You have yet to provide a valid reason for refusing to adhere to our gunpoint and ruining an otherwise good night of PERP for one of my friends.

Reaction score
Can you please leave the conversation Exrobite as you're not involved? You have just been slandering me from the beginning in a toxic manner. I tried to move but I was blocked and when I started walking back I got shot. Now let staff handle this.

rat

Reaction score
Except I was involved, I'm the one issuing the commands and im the one who laughed after you were killed.

No where in this thread have I been toxic, I'm simply arguing on behalf of the people you inconvenienced with your rulebreak.

Reaction score
Then argue in a more mature manner than posting my bans, slandering me, and saying that you think I should get banned.
I already discussed what happend int he report with brinch after I reported you guys for shooting me, you simply blocked my way so I couldn't comply with your orders even though I tried lol.

Reaction score
hows it slander if he posts all ur bans? Its facts. You guys didn't discuss anything and brinch said he'd need evidence of what happen to punish you which is now in this ar

Reaction score
You clearly don't know what slander is, this has nothing to do with facts. And again, what did I do wrong? Please elaborate.

Reaction score
Accepted

After discussing this with several staff members, we have agreed that a 2 months ban length is appropriate for the most part of Markus' record.

Status
Not open for further replies.