AR on a whole lotta people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Ermak/Ermak Rasmussen
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Logan Finch, Tom Henderson, Harold Jenson, Daniel Robertson, Johnny Nose
His/Her SteamID:
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4-Standing around near an active shootout, failing to follow orders under gunpoint, seeking for a flank. I also believe Johnny Nose might have broken 3.18 by getting a gun out of storage while in a sit because he's the only one that could've shot me, so he could've stored the gun earlier and pulled it out to shoot me
Evidence (Demo Required): http://plays.tv/video/593002e3abbfa0e5e6/leavenow1?from=user
http://plays.tv/video/5930033c02a90a314d/stilthere?from=user
http://plays.tv/video/59300371ce73369b15/3
Tick:

Reaction score
I don't know if you realised but we were preparing to pull our gun's and shoot you in the ass. I was on the roof looking at one of your officers ready to shoot down at him, when i pulled my gun i was shot down. I don't know how i have broke rules? We were trying to get a better perspective on the cops to kill them. We were on top of our house literally talking about getting ready to gat the cops as Harold Jensen is allied with them. Wanna explain how i broke 3.4? (Tom Henderson) And in which part was i under gunpoint? Yes i was near an active shootout, but you have to be near an active shootout to help the people getting shot at?

Can you maybe have a mod's opinion on this

Last edited:
Reaction score
The main reason why I was here was because my friends that I help if they get into a situation like this I will go and kill cops, I was driving around looking for a spot the flank, I then go into my friends house I was not trying anything I put my hands up and carefully followed the orders you directed at me, it was only you at the shootout let me also point that out, while in my friends house we got a plan, I went out up to storage to see you waving you're gun no where near the active shootout but just to arrest a clearly unarmed civ that clearly had Nothing to do with it, I stumbled into you at the wrong time, so please tell me how I broke rules when I clearly did not put my life an risk but just helping friends out and killing cops, I even crouched behind my car when I saw @CodezBlack at his lambo while he took that shot at you
[DOUBLEPOST=1496338428,1496338135][/DOUBLEPOST]Let me ask you this, why where you running AWAY from the shootout with you're gun raised going into an area that had nothing at all to do with the shootout but just to gun point 2 "suspects" that have done nothing but drive in looked around figuring the place is not safe and must leave then going to the home that they live in to yet be gun pointed (fair enough as we lived right next to the shootout) but then to see you pointing a gun in a place totally not needed for, even if you where chasing that Lambo by the time you ran (out of stamina type run) up to where is drove he could of already been at bazaar...

Reaction score
Explain again what rule I broke? I was just standing outside my house which I owned seeing what happened... As soon as you told me to go in I went in....
[DOUBLEPOST=1496534546,1496534516][/DOUBLEPOST]
Explain again what rule I broke? I was just standing outside my house which I owned seeing what happened... As soon as you told me to go in I went in....
I am Harold Jenson by the way.

Reaction score
The thing i wanna know it the guys are inside and when i was on the roof i was brethless so i can't move and officer feras alzarah just see me i just waited 3 mins and then i can jump so my friend tried to kill officer and ididn't even know

Reaction score
Accepted

From the evidence provided Logan is the only one who is sticking around consistently while unarmed in a shootout.

Status
Not open for further replies.