AR on Aayon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Jack P. / Jack Peteson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Aayon Something / Patch
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:84694348
Why Should This Player Be Punished: So.. We had just been doing a bankrobbery a lot of us, then one of my friends call me giving me some Informations etc, all of a sudden he tells me to kill someone at Regals, who apparently had been trying to snipe them with a M82, when I arrive you can clearly see as I show you in the video he's camping with an M82 and his friend with an AK, his friend is doing the right thing and trying to kill me, but as you can hear he tells his friend to store the stuff as he knows he's in direct danger after being shot at he runs into his storage and stores it. After when he comes out he tells me to kill him, refusing to put his hands up when ordered to, this resulted to his death as failure to cooperate under gunpoint.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Jack P. / Jack Peteson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Aayon Something / Tyrone BigLegs
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:75295194
Why Should This Player Be Punished: So.. We had just been doing a bankrobbery a lot of us, then one of my friends call me giving me some Informations etc, all of a sudden he tells me to kill someone at Regals, who apparently had been trying to snipe them with a M82, when I arrive you can clearly see as I show you in the video he's camping with an M82 and his friend with an AK, his friend is doing the right thing and trying to kill me, but as you can hear he tells his friend to store the stuff as he knows he's in direct danger after being shot at he runs into his storage and stores it. After when he comes out he tells me to kill him, refusing to put his hands up when ordered to, this resulted to his death as failure to cooperate under gunpoint.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:
Wops I forgot to add the video, it will be added shortly.

Reaction score
I had no idea that you were coming up, By the time I knew you were there I had already stored my sniper, I didn't store my sniper due to the fact that you were there

Reaction score
You can clearly hear in the video you're saying "He's coming up, store your shit!" And you run in to store it

Reaction score
The logs can back up that I did not store my sniper at the time you had come up. I said store your shit as in your drugs if you had any incase we got mugged but it was a split second decision (I didn't store anything anyway as the logs can also back this up)

Reaction score
You can't store drugs either when you know you're in danger.....

Status
Not open for further replies.