AR on Alex Mills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Declan Whitehead
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Alex Mills
His/Her SteamID: Idek
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.3 and 3.4 maybe 2.5 as it was only a very very minor traffic offence.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Declan Whitehead
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Alex Mills
His/Her SteamID: Idek
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.3 and 3.4 maybe 2.5 as it was only a very very minor traffic offence.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:
Fyi i pulled my phys gun due to my aids china mouse

Reaction score
Hey, I wish you would have spoken to me in game instead of saying no, would have saved you some time. As you can clearly see, and @Collier can back this up if it isn't actually clear, my friends were robbing the bank and they started firing shots. I got out of the car right away when you gunpointed me, no stalling or anything, you told me to put my hands up and I did, as soon as you put your gun away I ran to cover and pulled mine out in the process and shot you down, I then went on to flank cops at bank where I shot @Collier before @Suspine finished him off.

Reaction score
Its the way you perform the actions in such a mingy and unrealistic way, then you claim you were helping friends but in actual fact the bank alarm didnt set off at the time of you killing me, therefore it couldnt be for a bank robbery.

Reaction score
Its the way you perform the actions in such a mingy and unrealistic way, then you claim you were helping friends but in actual fact the bank alarm didnt set off at the time of you killing me, therefore it couldnt be for a bank robbery.
I can understand the bank alarm didn't go off but we were going to rob the bank until you pulled me over, then I heard shots coming from bank which I knew for a fact was my friends in the bank robbery as they were literally in the process of placing the drill so the alarm wouldn't go off anyway, if there was a better way to put my hands up without dropping my gun I would have done so, but IC it was just me putting my hands up.

Reaction score
I initiated it, the vault cracker glitched and wasn't in my inv, thats why it never started. But it was happening,

Reaction score
I can understand the bank alarm didn't go off but we were going to rob the bank until you pulled me over, then I heard shots coming from bank which I knew for a fact was my friends in the bank robbery as they were literally in the process of placing the drill so the alarm wouldn't go off anyway, if there was a better way to put my hands up without dropping my gun I would have done so, but IC it was just me putting my hands up.
You had know way of know then, it could have been anyone, you assumed it was your friends.

Reaction score
You had know way of know then, it could have been anyone, you assumed it was your friends.
Like I stated, we drove towards bank to specifically rob it, we had the drill so that means nobody else could raid the bank, I didn't assume it was my friends, I was 100% certain it was them.

Reaction score
My problem was getting killed over a minor traffic offence, you could have waited until we finished, would have been over ages before you killed me if you didnt ask for a supervisor, your own fault.

Reaction score
My problem was getting killed over a minor traffic offence, you could have waited until we finished, would have been over ages before you killed me if you didnt ask for a supervisor, your own fault.
  1. As soon as shots were fired at bank you gunpointed me out of the car, definitely not a 'minor' traffic offence in my books
  2. Like I said, I killed you because I was flanking the bank raid, I couldn't care less about a minor ticket man, I apologise if it looked like I killed you over a ticket but that really was not the case

Reaction score
You werent flanking, you were actively in a traffic stop, i GP'd you out due to me needing to goto bank, i was gonna search you for illegal items due to the possibility of you being connected to bank, but nothing more.

Reaction score
You werent flanking, you were actively in a traffic stop, i GP'd you out due to me needing to goto bank, i was gonna search you for illegal items due to the possibility of you being connected to bank, but nothing more.
Okay well I can't really give much more input, if you believe I wasn't flanking for whatever reason that is fine, your own opinion. I also was connected to the bank like I said so this is kinda invalid to be honest. I might have been in a traffic stop but I was in a bank robbery at the same time... Anyway I'll probably just leave it up to whichever staff member deals with this AR now since I really can't say much more.

Reaction score
You cant be robbing a bank when you are sat in your car in a traffic stop :rolleyes:

Reaction score
No I mean like we were 'signed up' for the bank robbery and it was ongoing and I was part of it, I'm not talking that literally.

Reaction score
Whitehead, before you pulled over Alex, I had made a clear report in the radio stating that we had a bank raid incomming, and all units should stay away and stay safe. What do you do? You stop the bank raiders car 20 meters away from bank, while all other officers including me were driving around you nervously, due to you not following orders.
If you had followed my order, this would never have happend. :) I don't blame you, but you could have done better.

Reaction score
Not Accepted
Although this AR is not accepted, @nutrient10 did indeed do something that i, and other staff members have been seeing a lot recently which will not be tolerated any longer. When told to surrender or put your hands up, /act surrender is the ONLY act which you should do. It is simply unrealistic to pretend to be a zombie when you have a gun pointed at you, and that is exactly what /act zombie makes your character do. @Ezza, nutrient was part of the bank robbery and if he let you search him for illegal items, as you have stated that this was your intention above, you would have found the weapon he possessed and therefore linked him rightfully to the bank robbery which would have led to his arrest and therefore possible failure of the bank robbery.

Status
Not open for further replies.