AR on Allen Kennedy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Chrissy | Chris Duddles
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Allen Kennedy
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:50229236
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
█▀█ █▄█ ▀█▀ ▀█▀ ▀▄▀ behaviour. Unrealistic actions by making a broadcast containing a racial slur without a good roleplay reason.

upload_2017-7-26_20-23-15.png

Reaction score
Well, I'll dignify this with a response if you so wish. I used the term 'niggas' in my broadcast to express my frustration with current events, as I was being tailed by yourself and @Sgt.James for what I could tell, literally no reason, @Sgt.James then informed me that there were safety issues regarding my mayordom. I replied stating I'd received no threats. @Sgt.James replied with 'I wouldn't be so sure.' leading me to believe there may have been threatening 911 reports made towards myself. I made the broadcast with the aim of having people contact me directly, as opposed to being massive cunts and wasting police time by having to be sure of my security.

Reaction score
Well, I'll dignify this with a response if you so wish. I used the term 'niggas' in my broadcast to express my frustration with current events, as I was being tailed by yourself and @Sgt.James for what I could tell, literally no reason, @Sgt.James then informed me that there were safety issues regarding my mayordom. I replied stating I'd received no threats. @Sgt.James replied with 'I wouldn't be so sure.' leading me to believe there may have been threatening 911 reports made towards myself. I made the broadcast with the aim of having people contact me directly, as opposed to being massive cunts and wasting police time by having to be sure of my security.

i 'followed' you (aircraft tug @John Daymon) from the entrance to the back area of bazaar nr harbour road to the car dealer, with the intention of talking to daymon and james.

you broke the law and were arrested for it. you also broke the rules given that this is an unrealistic action as the mayor. rather than take the way out which was offered to you, you chose to instead make a baseless police complaint against me. this is fuelled by your actions with regards to that, i simply don't understand what allegation you are making in that complaint. i gave you a less disruptive and amicable way out of what was ultimately a rule break and you instead chose to pursue a complaint? like what.

learn to quit whilst you're ahead.

i'm under no illusion that this is a petty, salty and bitch fuelled AR however for the reasons outlined above, i now see this is as the best way of dealing with this issue. the mayor cannot be allowed to broadcast such things, and i hoped by arresting you this message would get through. since you are not happy with that approach, instead i have chosen to make this AR.

hope this helps x

Status
Not open for further replies.