AR on Arron-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:SGT MasterChief/Paul Richard
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Aaron- / Arwin Boil
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:67546784
Why Should This Player Be Punished: User tresspassed in to the PD multiable times. The last time he sat down in a chair and refused to follow /mes he broke 3.4, 3.26 and also just being a complete minge.
Evidence (Demo Required):

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=722781268

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=722781028

The links are to show the names.
@Garret_Pp @Samsterminator

Last edited:
Reaction score
You spelled my name wrong.

Fuck it, I fully admit to breaking rules - Was early in the morning and literally everyone was taking the piss (except Mr. Can't have fun or sense of humor). I take full responsibility for my actions.

Sorry if I ruined your 2 o'clock in the morning.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Lol i assumed when you called me that they were just mulling around PD. How fun... Seems you had a rough night.

The officers definitly need a slap on the wrist and I wouldn't be apposed to a day suspension either but the guy in the chair needs a quick little ban hammer to the back of the head. He's is trolling and exploiting the fact that we can't get suspects out of chairs (a hole that should be fixed).

Some people get their best work done late at night and whether it is one in the morning or high noon the PLPD must remain professional and available. I was on duty 30 minutes before and we already had a bank robbery and a raid we had to respond to. It's not like the police aren't needed at 1 and it is for sure not like police that are on can just mess around.

--edit--
I understand if you're screwing around a little but at 2 am what the hell is fun for anyone about you sitting in a chair, refusing to comply? The frustrating fact you won't get up or keep changing the scenario so they can't rp you out of it? It's annoying. It's not fun, it's not funny. It's childish.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.