AR on Brandon Heat

Status
Not open for further replies.

rat

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Exrobite / Humphrey Smithson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Hargut (I think) / Brandon heat
His/Her SteamID: I couldn't find it
Why Should This Player Be Punished: As a SWAT officer, randomly opened fire on my vehicle without giving my any orders or any chance to surrender, resulting in my death. I had just been witness to Robert Crane killing a traffic officer and had reported it to the police. No one came so I began to drive off when I saw him and he begun to open fire.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: N/A

Reaction score
The other police officers told me, taht u killed the other police dude (the one who did it, drove a red mini). Also for ME it looked like u was aiming to me, to drive me over - on ur demo u couldnt see me till very late becaus u had a tree in front of u. I will provide my demo later as well.
[DOUBLEPOST=1474214588,1474212384][/DOUBLEPOST]There was no time for me to yell at him, when, i aimed my gun - he wasnt stopping the car, he was still like driving intro me, when i notice he isnt going to stop, i shoot him. Thats it. Also u would hit the tree if u would keep going, but u pulled to the right, intro me.

Btw, keep in mind:
My demo is on 40% speed. If u look on the timer in the demo on bottom left, everything took less then 3 seconds. So i had 3 seconds to react to this. From start aiming to killing him. When he came out of the car, it was less then 1 second when his car got wrecked and he had to leave the car becuz of this, resulting in his dead, yes i aimed at him, becuz - as i pointed above, he killed a officer before.
The reason i shot was clearly that in my vision, he wanted to run over me - 1.5 seconds is not enough for me to shout out on him to stop the car, neither it would be enough chance to evade the collision - also he killed a officer like 4 minutes ago. Also u can see his emergency call (the one i shot) on the top right, messing about the murder of the officer.

Last edited:

M

Reaction score
h1nrlxZVIRgaR9jvwayoQADwkpI3tFyt3Gseh87GlVRlV2XibzUNTzs9KvYtve9cEtvelTm2OPqkCry2m_xddwtRY2H2cBEtkE7qeXZj65d1nQ94uhNBvJdUF0D2b6XnvY9FMUNH

XOjoZk3cI2gMlLRpGtQT4k93tgn-4TGSpC8yR2XfECS_rB-gZvydr-U35nLp3Bd0AWCLV3q7cHDaccfhH-8BXTbjH9M-ZkYPe4z1j-FP7A-ksFvW22-a3GpWPLzpJCTWF6sWs0yQ

U76eeeO_ojBoyXpHh4Ce4C6my72W-ToF_pcBe5OxsOPLAnQafLKVqKVHIj0f5jqzaHxCayoRv0Y_rrzfCNA1sh3gdmF-E11E7DcyE8XgYohAFvx7DI-HOnqgHbgMpy0H-l1t_8wx

It was clearly an inappropriate use of force.

Status
Not open for further replies.