AR on Chadd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Josef Stalin / Josef Trapani

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Chadd / Chadd Ross

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:74976299

Why Should This Player Be Punished?: The player was revived in a raid, but no evidence against him was found. I brought him into interrogation, and got told by Sgt Peter Wolf @Col. Collier that i only could put him in for tresspassing which is 3 years. While in interrogation the player asked his org to come and save him. The player then followed me downstairs and his org came helping him, rescuing him from a 3 year jail sentence.

Reason why he was uncuffed is because he was already searched and he asked me if he could save his highscore. I was dumb enough to fell for it. But since he was not cuffed he had all the chances of telling his org to back off and abort the mission

Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
I was the mans in the raggedy ass track pants. That shit was crazy I'll tell you that, I was going to jail for shooting for target practice and then all the sudden the gang from City of God comes out of nowhere and unleashes a can of whoop ass on the PD. I was honestly shocked and impressed to say the least, what was even more impressive was the fact that when I got out I was lending one of these gents a burger and fucking crashed, you could imagine my reaction after waiting 2-3 hours to get a slot just to crash dropping a fucking burger. I wish I could turn my crashes into the form of a human and initiate hand to hand combat with it, I bet I would win and I've lost every fight of my life, especially to alcoholism. Honestly if I could meet those crashes in real life I would nut on them so hard they would get blisters. I'd be shooting pee out of my nuts like I'm trying to put a fire out with it. Vote Jill Stein

M

Reaction score
@CHADD
Why did you say this?

a551009ccb.png

Status
Not open for further replies.