AR on CrixxzeH`

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:attacker1983/morgan matheson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:CrixxzeH`
His/Her SteamID: unknown
Why Should This Player Be Punished:3.4 pulled an AK on a cop and mowed them down while still at GP from said officer
Evidence (Demo Required):

(dont question the fact the gun got put away when i got shot (was in the middle of using my scroll wheel to select cuffs as i had asked to look around for more incapacitated raiders))

Reaction score
This is my perspective of the situation.

As you can see. 2 raiders, killed 2 raiders. Tell the cop multiple times that there was 2 raiders and I have killed them both. ( 0 Raiders left).

Cop then comes into my house and states he needs to check my entire property for other incapacitated raiders, when I have clearly stated 2 raided and I have killed them both.

I took the chance to run around the corner as I put my well being at risk in a realistic fashion (as the cop is stiill inside the property I break line off sight) for the beneficial reason of not loosing my drugs and being detained in what my opinion is unlawfully and ultimately would have lossed my weapon which was used to defend my residence.

Thankyou.

Reaction score
however seeing my perspective (when you had your back turned to me) you can see that you were still at GP and you could have simply denied me the search

Reaction score
Firstly; what the fuck is this demo, all I can see in the first clip is someone pressing resume and them failing to kill someone horribly.

Secondly; I can understand why @THECRX decided to go ahead and do what he did, he thought that the wall was close enough to him where he could get his gun out and go ahead and pop you; which he was right about however I wouldn't deem it within the rules by a 100%, thus I've decided to give the user a warning for this.

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.