AR on Daan Mclaire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Jack Peterson/Jack Peteson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: [-Core-] General/Daan McLaire
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:54498132
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4 I was an officer and a supervisor was called, after I had responded to a supervisor call because all supervisors was currently busy. We decided to give this person a ticket after already getting a ticket, since he kept breaking the law after that je decided to attack the officer. We decided to put him in for 2 years and his friend began to open fire on us which was Daan, which after 1-2 minutes resulted in his death, this did definitely not benefit him.
Evidence (Demo Required): https://plays.tv/video/5c004e3ba1d756a7a2/trash-
Tick:

Reaction score
I indeed shot the officer over arresting my friend as I thought he was going in for more then 5 years, Also the second ticket was not yet given to man, but they decided to arrest him and ticket him at station. So I tried to help him out. Also there is no video evidence of what happend before and after add that please. And also I was revived, And it did not benefit me. But I did not die.

Reaction score
Legitly makes no difference, you are not allowed to shoot for 5 years either, it's 7+ not 5+ -.- Also.. I said 2 years multiple times when I wanted him arrested and also, you're not supposed to THINK you have to KNOW. See how many got banned for THINKING their friends got in for a specific amount of time, also dead or not it's 3.4 either way.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

User will be warned for breaking rule: 3.4

If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to message me over the forums.

Thank you for submitting an AR and the cooperation from both sides, have a good day.​

Status
Not open for further replies.