AR on Dimitry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Wizerd Wrench / Nicky O-Neill

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Dimitry / Kaleem Mohammad.

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60104525

Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4, under direct gunpoint didn't comply with orders

Evidence:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I would like to ask your motive for killing me in the first place, if it's because I killed you in your previous life this is NLR. Yes I didn't comply under gunpoint. However as you made an AR on Connor Blount for shooting in public I thought I'd tell you that your were still under the view of multiple citizens who could of shot you also the amount of cameras in the Bazzar would of noticed you and if a dispatcher was on duty would have called it in to surrounding units.
[DOUBLEPOST=1502899729,1502899692][/DOUBLEPOST]Also for the purposes of the AR My ic name is Kaleem Mohammad.

Reaction score
Yes the motive for you getting killed was because you killed me outside car dealership which was witnessed by my IC brother(Would be happy to provide a demo). We then went looking for you to get revenge and we found you and your posse at bazaar when all your friends decided to head to their cars. I heard the back door unlocking and knew it was you. As you can see in the video my car was parked right beside you as we planned to kidnap you and take you to the forest area and kill you. The only problem being is you decided to walk away from gunpoint and head towards where your friends were at the front parking lot. Having already GP'd you we had to kill you to stop you telling your friends what had just occurred.

Long Story Short
You fucked up our plan because you walked away when we had guns on you. You were not supposed to be killed at bazaar.

Status
Not open for further replies.