Ar on Frost and his friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Shokron / Lamar Clark Moti From The Schuna / Moti Bachar
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Frost / Logan Frost Kodak Black / Matthew Schomithan
His/Her SteamID: Logan - STEAM_0:0:51406641
    1. Kodak - STEAM_0:1:115196994

Why Should This Player Be Punished: He shot me and another guy for no reason we were there talking , Also Logan stored the gun i had under gp ( he had no way of knowing there is no ammo in @Moti From The Schuna 's gun).

Evidence (Demo Required)
:
aabbdefcf3.png

Tick:

Last edited:
Reaction score
@Blicky So, he is dressed similar to my friend, so when he came running up, I thought he was my friend, but then he started shouting at me to get the gun out of the trunk, I was confused at first, but then I grabbed the gun out of the trunk. Out of no where, a random blue car runs him over and knocks him down. I have the gun in my hands and I used my opportunity and killed him.
http://plays.tv/video/592e20d28652e23c1f/pov

You'll see here why I was confused. But a legitimate opportunity arose for my escape and I took it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
@Blicky So, he is dressed similar to my friend, so when he came running up, I thought he was my friend, but then he started shouting at me to get the gun out of the trunk, I was confused at first, but then I grabbed the gun out of the trunk. Out of no where, a random blue car runs him over and knocks him down. I have the gun in my hands and I used my opportunity and killed him.
http://plays.tv/video/592e20d28652e23c1f/pov

You'll see here why I was confused. But a legitimate opportunity arose for my escape and I took it.

It doesn't matter what you thought, I approached you with my gun drawn at you, would your friend do that ?
And I talked to Nil and you knew it's not your friend's voice. You knew I was coming for the shotgun and I gun pointed you and you stored it even when I gun pointed you. Leave that aside, you had no weapon and you put yourself in a gun fight, that's another 3.4 over there.

Reaction score
Alright since I am pretty much involved I'l tell my side of the story.

So me , Shokron, Moti , whitetiger were talking, but then some random guy came and started shooting, one one knew what was going on, the next thing I see is Moti gunpointing someone I know, so I consider him as a friend and I decided to push Moti with my car to possibly save Logan's life.

Reaction score
I feel like it is a good point to make that at no point was I facing Moti when I was being gun pointed before I stored the weapon. I was facing him in his demo, but I was looking down at the shotgun on the ground and couldn't see that he had a gun or that he was aiming at me.

Reaction score
I feel like it is a good point to make that at no point was I facing Moti when I was being gun pointed before I stored the weapon. I was facing him in his demo, but I was looking down at the shotgun on the ground and couldn't see that he had a gun or that he was aiming at me.

You saw me coming for you and gun pointing you so you quickly ran to store it.
Also you picked up Lamar's shotgun in a middle of a shotout which is putting your life at risk.

Reaction score
@Moti From The Schuna
Look Moti, look at my demo again, while you were gun pointing Mega, I had the shotgun in my hands looking at you, if I thought you weren't Kodak, don't you think I would have shot you right then and there?

Reaction score
Accepted

Both users will receive punishment

Logan shouldn't have gone into a shootout and situation where people were just murdered just to pick up guns.
Kodak shouldn't have killed you and your friend in the first place and he also disconnected while dying.

Status
Not open for further replies.