AR on Harry Spectar/Spectar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
pending2.png

@Frankie Tagliano please could you make an attempt to justify your actions. You must do this within 24hours or this action request will be accepted

Reaction score
Yes, as i was walking towards the front door I see a Tesla and a man exiting the vehicle - I also saw that he was aiming his weapon and shot up my window. I reacted by pressing my "1" key, and was overwhelmed because I was about to disconnect - so I ran to the corner where he had no clear shot and was attempting to pull my weapon. Anyways I forgot to press my LMB (Left Mouse Button) so I did not actually get far enough to pull out my weapon until he jumped in the window in front of me. I was slow-acting due to the key controls, and I apologize. DB Killer added me on steam, and I sent him a message regarding this - and also apologizing to him before I got on the server today. When I got on the server Mr. @Appricey was kind enough to inform me of this action request against me.

Yet again, there is really not much other I can do in this situation than too hope that you accept my apology and we can move on - I hope I will not receive much of a punishment; but again I did break the rule so I wouldn't disagree upon a punishment either considering I in fact F'd up.

Attached file will be the message I sent him before I got on this server and was told about the AR:

Attachments

• 40cebbf533504e4f9bbfed77a1781ee8.png
    40cebbf533504e4f9bbfed77a1781ee8.png
    39.6 KB · Views: 14
Reaction score
accepted.jpg

@Frankie Tagliano thank you for replying and providing your justification.
Having been in this position myself I understand that it can be accident and I'm willing to allow you to go with a verbal warning in future please be more aware of your surroundings.​

Status
Not open for further replies.