Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Askasta / Farhard Nazarine

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Jijah / James Joint
Jackhilton123 / The bald man in the video

His/Her SteamID: Jijah STEAM_0:0:78069553
Jackhilton123 STEAM_0:0:78926255

Why Should This Player Be Punished?: So i tried mugging him in his bazaar shop by sneaking in and hiding till he comes in. What he does is scream "OH SHIT" multieplue times and instead of answering to my order with 1-3 "ok" he screams it aswell multieplue times. Then some random dude named David Wolf goes in with a revolver trying to shoot me but i killed him then James Joint friend the bald man in the red suit comes in with NOTHING yes NOTHING runs around risking his life for no reason.

Evidence:
Video of me with my commentary:
Video of the situation AUDIO ONLY (here you can hear me):
Here is the whole demo: https://mega.nz/#!s6hVVRIL!7l3if7F-51zSx904Jf37Pa1wWIdqhi7wXkxBGzNPhSw

Tick: 26310
@Creepis

Last edited:
Reaction score
The moment he tried to mug me , All of my friends were standing outside my shop and most of them had guns on them , as you can see i wasn't screaming "im being mugged" i was only saying shoot em or like reacting and saying "oh shit" while he turned his gun away from me, and my friends had a chance of killing him , i was complying under gp when he told me on the ground and every thin .
4:10 the door was open and he turned his gun to the door and you can see that i were screaming kill him , My friends opened the door and had a great chance shooting him
5:20 when i were screaming help , he had a direct gp at jack and not at me
5:44 you attempted murder an unarmed guy
to sum it all up , i was screaming because i had a great chance to survive and not get mugged or shot in any way

Reaction score
Ok well first thing I thought you was just fucking around with James joint I thought you was one of us in the org and plus never saw u had a gun until you shot and you say in the video that I never Complied but you told me to get into a corner of a room which I did and then you start to shout and tell me to go to the other corner so I don't know what I've done wrong
[DOUBLEPOST=1501176823,1501176691][/DOUBLEPOST]And also you say that James joint is screaming shoot him you never once gaged any of us or tied us up which you should of done and if James did shout or me shout you should of shot us
[DOUBLEPOST=1501177018][/DOUBLEPOST]https://www.perpheads.com/members/349/

Status
Not open for further replies.