AR on Junior and some random

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Mage/Nadine Kennedy
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Junior_:D / (I assume it's) Junior Naylor
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:56187888
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.15 and 3.22 they were both ramming eachother's vehicles and then that ended up in them swerving onto the wrong side of the highway and causing their own cars to get damaged as well as killing multiple people in the process and some guy called Bonquiqui ended up losing his Beretta (kek) because these guys were driving carelessly and quite clearly weren't taking 3.15 into consideration.

As for his friend or just the guy in the Lamborghini, I don't know who it was, I'll try check again tomorrow but I couldn't grab the name, maybe he'll come forward and say who his friend was.
Evidence (Demo Required): Here's a screenshot but I'll also post a demo I guess to prove they were ramming eachother's cars at high speed.
12cc03034e.png
https://mega.nz/#!WZcw3JKb!5zvEzLu8sWc7HV183HrsShByyG7edaeSITO_E13pcLU
Tick: 58000

Reaction score
I was Mage's partner in the car, they were both indeed swerving and ramming each other which caused the death of 2 officers and 1 citizen.
About BONQUIQUI his M9, it should not be refunded if accepted as he was going to lose it anyways. (He was being arrested).

Reaction score
Those actions of me and the other guy were stupid and im sorry for this. I didn't do this on purpose to hit the officers it was an accident. I hope i dont get banned for these actions because im to addicted to Perp.

Reaction score
I was transporting my berreta m9 to my car when i got arrested for saying fuck you to an officer so i didnt violate the law if you would have confiscated it would be rule breaking so i'd like to have my berreta back
[DOUBLEPOST=1481479918,1481479875][/DOUBLEPOST]Btw i was the citizen who died in the police car

Status
Not open for further replies.